fill me in | e.d

"We'll be right back (Y/N), we're just going to the get together and then we'll come straight home," her parents explained. "Okay," she grabbed two parts of her white dress and swayed it back and forth. "Bye mom, bye dad, I love you," she smiled and waved at them. Her parents walked out the door and left her alone. She peeked through her living room window to check if her parents were out of the driveway. When they weren't there. She opened the door and checked to see if the guy next door was there. She heard her phone ring inside, so she went back inside to answer it.

"Hey (Y/N), my parents went to some stupid get together," Ethan told her. "Mine did too. I'm all alone, so if you want you can come on right around," she suggested. "I'll be there in five," he smirked. "Okay, bye," she bit her lip.

They both hung up the phone. (Y/N) rushed upstairs and changed to a long black satin dress with lace to the floor. She went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed two glasses and a bottle of red wine.

Ethan knocked on the door and (Y/N) rushed to the door with the glasses and wine in her hand. They sat down on the couch and started kissing and caressing. When they both ran out of breath, they pulled away. "I have a jacuzzi at my house," Ethan spoke up. (Y/N) thought about it; it had sounded quite interesting. "Let's go," she grabbed his hand and ran to his house.

They reached the jacuzzi in the matter of five minutes. They both started stripping, and (Y/N) put her hair up in a bun. She pushed Ethan into the jacuzzi, and she jumped right in.

While the two were having fun, (Y/N)'s mom started to call her. (Y/N)'s phone went to voice mail. "All calls diverted to the answer phone, please leave a message after the tone," the machine instructed. Her mom just wanted to inform her that they were gonna stay there for another hour then they'd be home.

Both (Y/N) and Ethan's parents were kinda cool, but they ran a fine line between both their children. They didn't like the idea of them dating for some odd reason. Yet, they both went behind their back doing things young people in love do while their parents were trying to find out what they were up to. Saying things like 'Why were you creeping around late last night?' But the two young loves always had a good excuse, one being they were 'playing jenga while drinking cranberry juice'.

After 30 minutes, (Y/N) and Ethan got out of the jacuzzi. They went back to her house and went to her bedroom. They took fifteen minutes to dry themselves and get comfortable. Ethan wrapped his arms around (Y/N) and kissed her while gently pushing her onto her bed. He started ridding her clothes taking them off piece by piece.

(Y/N)'s parents had entered the house. Her dad went straight to his room while her mom went to check up on her. She saw that (Y/N)'s room was slightly open and saw two shadows moving. She was very confused and started inching closer to the door.

"Shit," (Y/N) panted, "my parents are here." She quickly scanned the room and reached for the nearest article of clothing which was another black dress. She told Ethan to hide in the closet. He closed the door but left it a bit open just to admire his little angel while she pretended to watch tv.

"(Y/N), are you alright?" her mother asked. "Yeah, I'm perfectly fine. Why would you ask that?" she nervously laughed. "Well, why did I see two shadows moving in your bedroom light? And now you're dressed in black. When I left, you were dressed in white. Can you fill me in?" her mother questioned. "Well you know, that was the tv screen, and I took a shower," (Y/N) lied. "Oh, okay, I see. Well, goodnight dear." "Goodnight mom." Her mom closed the door and went off to her own room.

"She's gone," (Y/N) called out to Ethan. He swung the closet door open. "Okay, well I gotta go. I'm sure my parents are home as well. But don't forget about the party tomorrow." (Y/N) had completely forgotten about the party. "Don't worry, I won't forget," she smiled. Ethan kissed her on lips, "Bye my love." "Bye, Ethan," she waved. He crawled out the window and jumped out. He went back to his house to get a good night's rest while (Y/N) was there smiling ear to ear.

_

this is based off the cover of Fill Me In by Pia Mia featuring Austin Mahone
idk if I should make a part two or have the 'part two' as Grayson (if that made any sense)