pornhub | e.d

(Y/N) opened her laptop and started doing her weekly secret search on her boyfriend, Ethan Dolan. It still amazed her that her boyfriend was so well known in the world. Well, it wasn't just him...it was him and his twin brother. She always googled 'Ethan Dolan' or 'Dolan Twins' and she'd just start looking through Instagram, twitter, wattpad, tumblr, snapchat, vine, etc. Ethan didn't use some of these social media apps, but (Y/N) liked to see the fans edits. What went on in their minds and such. She didn't mind seeing the sexual edits or imagines of her boyfriend because she too had thought about it. If she said she didn't she'd be totally lying.

She continued scrolling through google trying to find a link that was blue considering the fact that all the other links she scrolled past were all purple. She turned to page 6 and finally came across a blue link. "Finally," she sighed. She clicked the link and it directed her to a different sight.

www.pornhub.com

"Oh my god!" she bursted out in laughter. "What the fuck?" she screamed. She saw a picture of Ethan and Grayson as the click bait, but she didn't dare press play on the video.

She was a little bit scared to see something she didn't want her poor virgin eyes to see even though she wasn't a virgin.

She heard the front door close and the keys rattle. "Babe, are you upstairs?" Ethan asked. "Uh, yeah," (Y/N) blushed as she looked at the click bait photo of her boyfriend and twin brother on an inappropriate website.

She heard footsteps coming up the stairs and quickly closed the tab. She told herself she'd delete the link from her search history later.

"So babe, how was your day?" she bit her lip as Ethan took off his shirt. "Uh, it went well actually. I shot multiple foods at Grayson, so I'm pretty happy about that," he smiled. (Y/N) laughed at how cute Ethan was being. "Babe, can I asked you a quick question?" (Y/N) asked as she bit her lip trying not to laugh. "Shoot," Ethan looked at her. "Why are you and your brother on pornhub.com?" "Umm..." Ethan trailed off. He hadn't known about him and his brother being click bait for that type of content. "That's really weird and disturbing actually. They must be doing that thing where they pretend to be someone they're not. What's it called?" he squinted an eye and scratched the back of his head trying to think of the word. "Catfish," he remembered, "they're catfishing me," he laughs. "True, true," (Y/N) agreed, she had never thought of it that way before. Ethan was about to take off his pants until he realized something. "Wait babe, what were you doing on pornhub.com in the first place?" "Oh, um..." (Y/N) trailed off. She was trying to think of an excuse to tell Ethan, but the situation as it was, didn't sound the best. "I...have my reasons," she let out. "Oh like what?" Ethan smirked.

Ethan crawled onto the bed and wrapped his arms around (Y/N) from behind. "Like this?" he asked as he trailed his hand up her thigh. "Oh please, you and what dick?" she laughed and took his hand off her thigh. "Baby, that wasn't what you were saying this morning," he whispered in her ear. "Well, things change," she brushed her hand against this area and kissed his lips as he let out a groan. She got up and left the room leaving Ethan there with a boner. "My god, are you kidding me?" Ethan groaned. (Y/N) laughed as she saw how needy Ethan was being. "Aww, sounds like you have a personal problem," she laughed. Ethan got up and followed her down the stairs. "You won't be laughing later on when I fuck you hard against the sheets," he threatened. "Why not right now?" she but her lip knowing that that was one of his many weaknesses. "That's it, come here," Ethan reached out for her. (Y/N) squealed and started running around the house wanting Ethan to chase her.

Let's just say she was in for a ride tonight.

_

okay the votes on Twitter for posting either a Ethan or Grayson imagine was 50/50 so fuck it but I hope y'all like it bc it's like my second imagine:)))