mirror selfie | e.d

Ethan was currently on tour with his brother and (Y/N) on the 4OU Tour in Argentina. They were currently relaxing at the hotel on their phones. Ethan was scrolling through his Twitter timeline and kept seeing this trend of a selfie with no hands. He got up and walked to the restroom. (Y/N) and Grayson didn't notice because they were too busy on their phones.

Ethan opened the door and turned in the bright, white lights. "Okay, let's do this," he mumbled to himself. He unlocked his phone and clicked on the camera app. Then, he threw his phone in mid-air and pressed the circle to take the picture. He dabbed as fast as he could before the phone hit the floor. The phone landed with a loud thud causing both Grayson and (Y/N) to stop what they were doing.

"What the hell was that?" (Y/N) asked. "Ethan probably fell, don't worry about it. He's so clumsy," Grayson thought. The both of them went back to scrolling on their phones.

Meanwhile, Ethan picked up his phone to see if he failed or successfully completed his task. Unfortunately for Ethan, he was too late and everything was blurry. He repeated the whole process again but made sure to be quicker. Again, the phone landed with a loud thud.

"Okay, I don't think that's Ethan being clumsy," (Y/N) stated. "Could you repeat what you just said, I wasn't listening," Grayson looked up from his phone. "I'm gonna go check up on your brother," (Y/N) got up and started walking to the restroom.

She opened the door and revealed a happy Ethan. "Yes!" he cheered to himself. "What the fuck? What'd you do?" "I took a mid-air selfie," Ethan proudly stated. He showed (Y/N) the picture of him dabbing. "Psh, and you wonder why your phone is cracked," (Y/N) rolled her eyes at him. "But it's worth it." "Whatever," (Y/N) was about to walk out until she realized something. "Oh, and by the way, if I were to be doing that dumb shit, I would've put towels or pillows on the floor so my phone wouldn't break." "Damn, that would've been a smart idea. (Y/N), you're freaking smart." Of course I am," she walked out of the bathroom.

-

y'all, I'm not even kidding, that shit is hard to do. I legit had a hammer filled with clothes underneath me bc I was so scared to break my phone, but I ended up dropping it on the floor like ten times, but like I took some badass selfies and I'm proud of them.