Thinkin Bout You | e.d

(Y/N) tossed and turned in her bed that she was supposed to share with Ethan, but he wasn't there; he was out on tour in Australia with his brother. Suddenly, her phone starts to ring. (Y/N) checked her phone and saw that Ethan was trying to FaceTime her.

"Hey babe," Ethan smiled in his bed. "Hello my love," (Y/N) smiled back as she shifted in the bed to be in a comfortable position. "How are you doing?" he asked. "I've been thinking about you," she bit her lip. "Really?" "Yeah, I've been missing you," (Y/N) looked away from the camera. "I'll be there soon. I promise." "I know," (Y/N) pouted, "I can't wait 'til you get home." "I can't wait to get home either babe." "I know I don't have you here with me but at least I have the memory," (Y/N) tried to lighten up the mood and bring Ethan's pillow towards her body. "I tried to make it through the night, but I can't control my mind so I FaceTimed you." "I couldn't sleep either. I'm glad you called babe," (Y/N) smiled.

(Y/N) and Ethan talked for a good hour and a half. "Yesterday I had the worst nightmare (Y/N)." "What was it?" she questioned. "That you told me you were with someone else because he payed more attention to you than I ever would," Ethan confessed. "Baby, i don't want no one else. No one makes me smile as much as you do. No one makes me laugh as much as you do. No one makes my eyes roll back or arch my back with pleasure the way you do," (Y/N) blushed at the last part. "Well, it looks like I should hurry home because it looks like you need some Dolan dick," Ethan smirked. "And I'll be here a home waiting patiently," (Y/N) bit her lip seductively. Ethan groaned, "Fuck you." "Can't wait," (Y/N) winked. "Good night baby girl." "Good night daddy."

They both ended the call and went to sleep with a smile on their faces.

_

I wrote this in less than an hour so hence the reason this sucks. but if you follow me on instagram or twitter and you're reading this, thank you for the birthday wishes 💜 I really appreciate it.

and if you haven't noticed already, I do most of my imagines based off of songs bc I'm not creative haha