caught | g.d

(Y/N) was currently finishing the last couple of minutes of her shift. She picked up the last of the dishes and piled them in the sink. Grayson was currently waiting for (Y/N) to get home so he could cuddle with her, kiss her, and make her feel loved.

He was sitting at the edge of their bed and pulled out his wallet. He carried a polaroid of (Y/N) wearing little clothing in the wallet. Whenever he was on tour and missed her, he would pull it out and imagine she was there with him. He stared at the picture and shut his eyes closed as his right hand slowly trailed down to his warmups. He slid down his warmups to mid thigh length and began to palm himself through his Calvin Klein's. He then slid off his Calvin's and threw his head back.

(Y/N) opened the door to her and Grayson's shared household. When she entered, she was greeted with a loud moan from upstairs. The thought of Grayson cheating on her quickly jumped to her mind, but she stayed on the positive side and told herself that he's just watching a movie. She set her purse on the kitchen table.

"Fuck!" Grayson yelled. (Y/N)'s eyes widened and she quickly raced up the stairs. The door to their room was opened slightly. (Y/N) opened the door further to get a view of Grayson. "Babe are yo-" she stopped mid sentence in pure shock. Grayson was too in the moment to realize that (Y/N) had caught him.

She walked towards him and grabbed his hands. "Baby," she looked into his eyes, "let me." Grayson didn't hesitate to (Y/N) take control. He needed her. He wanted her.

(Y/N) kneeled down and wrapped her lips around his dick. Grayson immediately grabbed the back of her head and pushed her down further causing her to gag. "Fuck baby," Grayson breathed out, "right there." (Y/N) hallowed her cheeks and bobbed her head making Grayson let out moans and profanities. Grayson could feel himself reaching his climax. He shut his eyes tight and croaked out, "Baby, I'm- I'm close." A couple of moments later, (Y/N) felt the liquid shoot out at the back of her throat making her swallow it.

She stood up on her feet and Grayson immediately pushed her on the bed. The first thing he did was take off (Y/N)'s leggings. "Fuck," he mumbled as he saw the white lace material on her. He pulled down the lace material and looked up at her. His oh-so-infamous smirk got her turned on even more if that was even possible.

"Grayson," she begged. He winked at her before placing his head at her entrance.

He was gonna eat her as if it was his last meal.

-

I did tHAT. lmao it sucked though. but can we like, take a moment to appreciate 2014 Grayson? He was fucking everything.

 but can we like, take a moment to appreciate 2014 Grayson? He was fucking everything

god I want to sit on his face so bad