period | e.d

"Holy fuck," (Y/N) muttered under her breath. Mother Nature had decided to pay her a lovely visit today. "I fucking hate life," (Y/N) made her way to the bathroom.

Ethan woke up and was surprised as he did not find (Y/N) next to him. He grabbed his phone from the night stand and checked his notifications. After all of them were cleared, he headed downstairs to make some breakfast.

(Y/N) was on her phone on instagram on Ethan's profile. "Aww Ethan you're so cute," she smiled at one of his pictures. Ethan turned his head at her and slightly blushed. She continued to scroll through his profile, and her mood swings got the best of her. "Ethan you literally never fucking smile. Like you have the most perfect fucking teeth in this world and you don't even fucking smile in one fucking photo. Like how the fuck does that make any fucking sense to you? You're smile is so fucking perfect," she ranted. "W-what'd I do?" Ethan asked in shock and confusion. "Whatever," (Y/N) scoffed.

A couple of minutes later, the food was ready, and Ethan served him and (Y/N) their plates. "Here you go babe," he slid her the plate. "Aww thanks babe, you're the best," she smiled at him. Ethan's jaw dropped. He didn't know what was going on or why his girlfriend was having these weird mood swings.

After breakfast, they both went to the couch and sat down. Ethan got out his laptop while (Y/N) was still on her phone. Ethan got the tv remote and put it on YouTube. He pressed play on the first video that came up which was the music video of Mercy by Shawn Mendes. Once (Y/N) heard the first notes of the song, she shut off her phone and glued her eyes to the screen. When the video got to the part where Shawn was in the water, (Y/N) started to tear up. Ethan heard a muffled sob from beside him. He looked at (Y/N) then at the tv screen and saw Shawn in a car full of water.

"Baby," Ethan called to her. "Shawn's gonna die Ethan," she sobbed. "No he's not babe. I promise you, he's gonna be okay, and he's gonna get out of that car," Ethan tried to soothe her. Soon enough, Shawn had rose up to the water. "Oh my god, my baby's okay," (Y/N) cried out in relief.

Ethan had found out that his girlfriend was acting like this because of Mother Nature, so he let it be. He wasn't really jealous that she had called Shawn her 'baby' because he knew that she was a huge fan.

(Y/N) decided to go back on her phone after the music video ended. She was on Twitter and saw a tweet captioned 'literal art' with some pictures of Jack Gilinsky. "I want Jack Gilinsky to fuck me so bad," (Y/N) threw her head back and bit her lip.

Ethan got jealous and clenched his jaw when he heard her say that. Only he could make her feel pleasure...no one else.

"Babe," (Y/N) interrupted Ethan's thoughts. "Hmm?" "I feel like having ice cream." "Then let's go on an ice cream date," Ethan smiled. "Ou yay!" (Y/N) smiled and dashed off to the stairs to get ready.

Ethan smirked to himself at how he made his babe smile in excitement. 'Beat that Jack Gilinsky,' he thought to himself.

_

this was inspired by some tweet tHAT FUCKED THE SHIT OUT OF ME. like the tweet said

'literal art' of course aND THEN IT WAS TWO PICTURES OF JACK GILINSKY THEN ALL OF A FUCKING SUDDEN ITS TWO FUCKING PHOTOS OF GRAY FUCKING SON. I WAS LITERALLY SHOOK. LIKE UMM NOT TO-FUCKING-DAY SATAN