Teen Choice Awards | g.d + e.d

"I have the winners right here in my hand," Bella stated. "Oh my gosh I'm so nervous," (Y/N) tried to breathe. "It's okay, you'll be fine," the twins tried to ease her nerves. "The winners for Teen Choice Female and Male webstar are..." she opened the envelope, "(Y/N) and Logan Paul!" she announced as the audience started clapping.

(Y/N)'s heart stopped for a split second; she couldn't believe those words. She looked over to Logan as he had no clue as to what was going on. "(Y/N), go up, you won!" the twins slightly pushed her up the stairs. "You guys have to come up with me," she grabbed both their hands and led them up the stairs with her.

They handed her her well deserved surfboard as Logan was just standing there not knowing what to do. She took the opportunity to make a mini speech. "Can both of you hold this?" She asked the twins. They shrugged and held it for her.

She started her speech, "Oh my gosh guys thank you so much for this amazing award! I couldn't do this without y'all and my family. But, I wanna give a special thanks to the Dolan Twins who completely deserve this award more than I do. I've always been a huge fan of them. They always told me to look at the positive things and dream big. Thank you Ethan and Grayson, I dedicate my award to you guys." Logan, (Y/N), and the twins walked off the stage as the show ended.

"Did you really mean that?" Grayson asked (Y/N). "Yeah, def-" "What's up Logang! I just won Teen Choice Malewebstar! Ya yeet!" they heard Logan shout from afar. "Oh my god," (Y/N) rolled her eyes. "Anyways, I one hundred percent meant every word I spoke out. You've influenced me in unimaginable ways and I could not thank you more for that. If anything, you deserved all four awards, but that's none of my business," (Y/N) pretends to sip tea. The twins laugh and give her side hugs. "Oh! Here's your surfboard," Ethan handed it over to her. "Umm, I think you mean our surfboard," she smiled at him. "Yeah...our," Ethan chuckled. "Thanks for putting us in a better mood, (Y/N)," Grayson smiled at her. "Yeah, I definitely feel one hundred times better about myself," Ethan smiled at her as well. "It's no problem, really."

The twins helped her take their surfboard and went out to celebrate.

_

I'm not done. There's another coming up next (I know right can you believe)

btw this is supposed to be like where you're Liza without being Liza (if that makes sense)