ninja | e.d

"Babe!" Ethan shouted from across the living room. "Yeah?" (Y/N) answered. "I'm bored," he pouted. "Well how 'bout we go for a walk through the park?" she suggested. "Ou that sounds fun," Ethan smiled. "Okay, let me get ready then we can go alright?" Ethan nodded his head at her.

Ethan and (Y/N) were walking through the park at night. (Y/N) was in a black hoodie with black joggers and black vans while Ethan was in his red tracksuit that YouTube had sent him.

"Ethan you're so extra, I swear," (Y/N) laughed and pushed him. "Yeah well, you're extra-er than me," Ethan lightly pushed (Y/N) back. "That's not even a word you dumbass." "Well now it is cause I just made it up right now." They both laughed at his comment.

They walked in a comfortable silence for a couple of minutes until a thought popped into (Y/N)'s mind.

"Ethan," (Y/N) spoke out. Ethan looked at her, "Yeah babe?" "I have to tell you something..." she bit her lip and put on her hoodie. Ethan looked at her in confusion, "What is it?" (Y/N) put her hands up in defense, "I'm a ninja." Ethan laughed at (Y/N)'s cuteness. "No (Y/N). You're not a ninja." "Did you see me do that?" (Y/N) smirked at him. "Do what?" "Exactly," (Y/N) released her pose and winked at Ethan. "You're a dork," Ethan playfully rolled his eyes. "Yeah but I'm your dork," (Y/N) pointed out. Ethan wrapped his arm around her and kissed her temple, "Of course you are."

_

super short but you have to admit it's super cute right?

bUT IM SO HYPED FOR 2017 LIKE FUCK YES BITCH