crush | g.d

(Y/N) and Grayson have always been best friends. Grayson had a huge crush on her and vice versa. "Yo Ethan, (Y/N)'s coming over for a bit. Don't do anything stupid." "Grayson, I'm not the one that has a crush on her, you do. So you try not to do anything stupid."

(Y/N) strolled up to the door of their apartment and knocked. "I got it!" she heard. The door opened revealing Grayson. "Hey, (Y/N)," he smiled. "Hey Gray, how are ya?" she stepped inside. "I'm good actually," he chuckled as he sat down on the couch. "(Y/N)!" Ethan shouted as he jumped onto Grayson's side. "Hey Ethan," she laughed. "I say we put on a movie and order pineapple pizza," Ethan suggested. "Sure, I'm down. Are you down, (Y/N)?" Grayson asked. "Sure," she smiled. "Ethan you order the pizza while I put in the movie." "Sounds good, Gray."

Grayson turned to (Y/N), "So, which movie would you like?" "Uh, it doesn't really matter," she answered. "The Notebook it is." "Wait for real? Yes! Ryan Gosling is so hot," (Y/N) gushed. "Oh my gosh!" Grayson laughed. "Sorry, can't help it," she smirked then started laughing as well. Grayson inserted the movie as Ethan came in with the pizza. "Dude, that was freaking fast," (Y/N) said when she saw Ethan. "Pizza Hut's like 3 minutes away." "Yeah but with LA tra- never mind," she said once the actual movie started.

They had been about an hour and three minutes into the movie and Grayson was pulling the most cliché moves on (Y/N). Well, actually he just pulled one move because he's too afraid; he's just placed his arm over her shoulder. Ethan noticed his little brother trying to make a move, so he decided to leave the two alone for a bit. "Um, I'm gonna head to the bathroom real quick. I'll be right back," he announced as he got up.

Once Ethan shut the door, a kissing scene came up on the screen. 'Now is my chance,' Grayson thought. He looked at her with adoration while she looked at the screen. "Aren't they so adorable?" she turned around to see Grayson already staring at her. They both looked at each other and slowly started to lean in. They touched lips and started to slowly move in sync.

"That should be enough time," Ethan said as he started to walk back to the living room. Once he turned into the living room, he saw the kissing. 'Finally,' Ethan thought to himself. He cleared his throat scaring the two of them, "What were you two doing?" "Umm nothing, nothing. There was just uh...something...in his eye," (Y/N) stuttered. "And you had to take it off with your lips?" Ethan questioned. "Umm, yeah. You see, I had to put my lips close to his face so I could blow whatever was in there and take it out." "Uh-huh...keep going," he smirked. "It landed right here," she pointed to Grayson's cheek, "then landed right here," she pointed to Grayson's lips, "then once you came in, it magically came off." "Aww both of you are blushing because you just got caught. Fine I'll leave you two alone," Ethan put his hands up. "Grayson, you better tell her before I end up telling her for you," and with that he left.

"Tell me what?" (Y/N) asked. "Well, I've kinda had a thing for you for like the past couple of months, but I just didn't know how to tell you and yeah..." Grayson awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. (Y/N) pecked his lips, "I feel the same way." "Then you wouldn't mind if I did this again," he leaned in. (Y/N) chuckled, "Nope."

_

I LITERALLY THOUGHT THIS WAS THE CUTEST FUCKING IDEA. THIS IS TOTALLY BASED ON bromieeomie STORY MUTE. GOD IM HOOKED ON THAT. BUT OF COURSE HER VERSION IS WAYYY BETTER THAN MINE AND I SOMEHOW FUCKED THIS UP. AND ALSO DONT MIND THE CRAPPINESS OF THIS IMAGINE BC I WROTE IT IN LIKE LESS THAN AN HOUR SO :)))