pick up lines | e.d + g.d

e.d

Ethan and Grayson were currently filming their YouTube video for their channel. They were walking down the streets of LA trying to find any girl to impress with a pick up line.

"Yo E, what about her?" Grayson pointed at a girl across the street from them. "Dude, she looks gorgeous," Ethan gawked. "Then go get'em tiger," Grayson patted his brother on the back, "I'll record you."

Ethan had looked both ways before crossing the street; Grayson subtly followed behind him. Ethan had lightly tapped on (Y/N)'s shoulder. She swiftly turned around only to be met with a beautiful god. "You breathe oxygen? Damn, we have so much in common," Ethan smiled. (Y/N) laughed which was music to Ethan's ears. "That has to be like the best pick up line I've ever heard," she smiled.

Ethan and (Y/N) conversed for a few moments before Grayson interrupted, "Sorry to interrupt, but Ethan, we have a video to film." "Uhh yeah, I'll catch you later bro. Good luck with the video," Ethan wrapped his arm around (Y/N)'s shoulder and walked off.

While hanging out with (Y/N), Ethan had forgotten about the video, but he had found himself a girlfriend.

_

g.d

(Y/N) had gotten off the red Jeep Wrangler her date had picked her up in to go to homecoming. When her and her date entered the decorated gym, he ditched her to go with another girl (or as he called it, his 'friends'). (Y/N) was left sitting all alone at the table with her punch watching all the couples dancing together and having a great time.

As the deejay put a slow song on, she saw a presence next to her. She placed her glass on the table and looked up at the figure. "May I have this dance with you?" they asked. She had recognized that voice from anywhere, and it was none other than Grayson Dolan. (Y/N) smiled and gladly took his hand.

He led her to the dance floor then placed his hands on her hips while she placed hers on his shoulders. They swayed back and forth until the song was over.

"Of all your beautiful curves, your smile is my favorite," Grayson spoke up. (Y/N) smiled at his cheesiness. She responded, "Guess what I'm wearing? The smile you gave me." Grayson chuckled at her reply.

They looked into each other's eyes and slowly leaned in. As their lips touched, they felt fireworks erupting in their stomachs. When they pulled away, Grayson asked, "(Y/N), would you like to be my date to homecoming?" "I would love to Grayson," she smiled.

_

happy Valentine's Day y'all :))) hope you have a good one with your dog, family, friends, boyfriend, girlfriend, etc. 💜