cooking | g.d

"Grayson, you put too much water." "I'm sorry babe, I-I wasn't thinking, and I-" Grayson couldn't think of anything to say because he knew he fucked up. The one simple thing he could do to help his beautiful girlfriend bake garlic bread, and he fucked up.

He was supposed to put 1/3 cup of water inside the measuring cup, but he put 2 and 1/3 cups of water.

"It's okay babe," (Y/N) went to go hug him. He loved her hugs. They were always comforting since she'd always stroke the back of his neck and rub his back. "I'm sure we'll be able to fix this," she whispered in his ear. "Okay," he smiled weakly. "Do me a favor and get the flour, mkay?" she looked in his eyes. He nodded and made his way to the pantry. (Y/N) got the mixer and set it up.

"Okay so what do you want me to do?" Grayson asked. "I want you to mix the flour with the batter, but I'll put the flour in and you'll mix it," (Y/N) instructed. "Okay, gotcha," he nods. They both switch places and gather what they needed. "How in the world do you work this thing?" (Y/N) laughed at how cute Grayson was being. "You're just gonna press the button and the whisks will start spinning. But don't press the button yet okay, if not you'll make a huge mess everywhere." Grayson nods as he doesn't want to fuck up again. He slowly puts the mixer into the bowl. "Okay, now you can press the button, but make sure to grab ahold of the bowl so it doesn't fall," (Y/N) instructed.

He followed her instructions and carefully mixed the batter together. (Y/N) started to pour some flour into the liquid-y batter, trying to make it thicker. She poured about one cup of flour and asked Grayson, "Is it thick enough yet?" Grayson had no idea what she was talking about, so he just nodded his head as if he knew what was going on. "Okay, then you can stop the mixer." He stopped the mixer and placed it by the sink so the mix would fall into the sink and not make a huge mess.

Grayson was awfully quiet the rest of the time (Y/N) and him were cooking, but that's because he felt bad that he fucked up the garlic bread.

"Okay, so we roll the dough into little balls and place them on the pan," (Y/N) read the instructions. She grabbed some dough, or 'dough' as she would've called it. "Oh god," she muttered. She put five dough balls onto the foil pan. "Okay, so according to the box, we have to leave them in there for fifteen minutes," (Y/N) explained to Grayson.

As the fifteen minutes went by, (Y/N) was stirring the fettuccine alfredo making sure none of the noodles would stick to the pan. The timer went off and (Y/N) went to get the bread out of the oven. "Okay Grayson, you can grab a plate and serve yourself," she placed the hot tray on the table. The bread was flat, and they were all connected together. Grayson's eyes widened when he noticed the bread. He served himself then got a knife to cut the 'bread'. (Y/N) served herself as well and got some Coke for both her and Grayson to drink. Grayson handed her a piece of bread and they both sat down.

They both picked up the bread and tasted it. The flavor was bland and not very pleasant. "Heh, wanna go to Chick-Fil-A?" Grayson asked. "I'd love to." (Y/N) and Grayson rose up from their seats and headed out the door.

_

oh hey, a Grayson imagine...finally :))) but anywhore, this is literally based on a true story, haha I fucked up the bread so bad haha whoops