New Rules | e.d

After (Y/N)'s and Ethan's breakup, (Y/N) would always feel like she was crazy and losing her mind since she'd talk in her sleep. Everyday she'd write down her feelings and read it out loud just to make herself feel better.

'He makes me feel like nobody else
But my love, he doesn't love me'

Suddenly, she heard her phone ringing. She saw his contact name. Her conscious told her 'Don't pick up the phone, you know he's only calling 'cause he's drunk and alone,' but she decided against it.

"Hello?" "(Y/N)," Ethan slurred.

'God why is he always drunk,' (Y/N) thought.

"Open your f-front door. I'm o-outside." She quickly rushed to her front door, and sure enough, Ethan was there.

In the back of her head, she heard her conscious say, 'Don't let him in, you'll have to kick him out again.'

"Ethan, oh my god, you need to lie down," she directed him to the couch. He obligated and lied down. He saw a little journal and picked it up. "What's this?" "Ethan, no, stop. That's my-" "He makes me feel like nobody else, but my love, he doesn't love me," he read out loud. They both were silent until Ethan spoke up, "Baby...who-who hurt you?" Tears welled up in her eyes, "N-no one." "D-did I hurt you?" Ethan asked with tears in his eyes as well. "N-no," she lied. "Bullshit (Y/N)." "Ethan you're drunk, let me take you home. How'd you even get here?" "It's only a fifteen minute walk, (Y/N), I think I can handle myself." "Ethan, you're crazy! That's highly dangerous! You could've gotten killed! You know what, I'm driving you back home."

She grabbed her keys and dragged Ethan to her car. Once she and Ethan got to his door, she got the spare key from under the 'Welcome' mat. "Still a basic bitch as always," she chuckled. "But I'm your basic bitch," he smirked. "Ethan stop," she sighed as she helped him up the stairs to his room.

She helped him lie down on his bed. She started walking away until he stopped her. "Wait, (Y/N), lay with me." "Ethan, you know I can't do that. We're not together anymore." "Well...it could be as friends. Just please lay with me." She sighed as she took off her shoes and slid under the covers next to him.

(Y/N) heard her conscious tell her, 'Don't be his friend, you know you're gonna wake up in his bed again. You ain't getting over him.'

She ignored her conscious and shut her eyes closed.

"I'm sorry (Y/N)," she heard Ethan whisper as he placed a kiss in her forehead. They both fell asleep as (Y/N) thought, 'I'll start these new rules tomorrow.'

_

can I just say,

1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE DUA LIPA
2. I WANNA SUFFOCATE MYSELF BETWEEN GRAYSONS THIGHS
3. IM SORRY THIS FUCKING SUCKS