Chapter 30

PLS PUT YOUR PLAYLIST HERE

"First, I still owe you that one dance I promised you."

"If we go now, we can dance all night if we want to." Levi said.

"I find this eager side of you quite attractive, Levingston; but I do want to dance with you. Right now."

"Well if that's the case then-" He lifted me up from the railing then placed me down so my feet met the ground. He held out his hand, "Care to dance, milady?"

I smiled as he placed one arm around my back. He pulled me in close and we began to sway.

"Everyone seemed to like your dress."

"I know, tell your friends they need to control their drooling. Someone could hurt themselves." I chuckled.

"That would have been a disaster," he agreed.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Do you like my dress?"

"I do, but I'd like anything you decide to wear."

"Really, even sweats and a baggy t-shirt?" I asked.

"Even that," Levi kissed my forehead then averted his eyes to the backdoor.

"That was not my lips," I frowned, tilting my head. "Too far up north, Levingston."

His eyes met mine, "That will have to do until we're out of here."

"That's not cool. We're as alone as could be." I whined.

"It's a little inappropriate now, don't you think? Someone could walk out of those doors any second and see us."

As always, Levi was trying to protect us.

I did give him a very convincing speech about how we must act normal at the Banquet and not draw any attention to ourselves.

This was him keeping that promise to me.

It sucks, you know, not being able to kiss him.

It was frustrating since he looked so handsome.

I knew he was mine but he didn't feel like mine right now.

I leaned up on my tiptoes to brush my lips with his but he stopped me. "Uh oh," I said, batting my eyelashes, "my bad."

I'm not a patient person!