Chapter 34

PLS PUT YOUR PLAYLIST HERE

"Time does not

puncture every moment

Sometimes pieces of it

get trapped inside you

and they become the memories

that won't let go of your soul.

And these memories

are the ones that haunt you

the ones that hurt your heart

the ones that tangle up your mind

the ones that make you want to go back in time

to where it all began

and tell her

that you've spent a lifetime

without her

and because of it

life has no meaning

-Jonny Ox

Levi came to the bathroom door and handed me a few fresh towels. "Will you be wearing a swim suit?"

"Uh if that's what will make you comfortable, sure..." Does he have a preference of how teeny the swim suit is? With a frown of disappointment I continued, "Go pick one from the first drawer."

I know I shouldn't complain and what I was wearing since this was the first time he was okay with the idea of being in the tub with me, but it still sucked. This was not how I pictured being in the tub with him going. ----I wanted him to take one look at me and want me. I wanted to see that intense, desire in his eyes.

Levi disappeared out of sight for a brief moment then came back with a one piece suit, A mom bathing suit. "You change and I'll be back. I need to find something to wear."

"You could wear nothing," I smiled, and then closed the bathroom door to change. I've never been against a little male nudity.

I slipped into the suit and got into the tub. I closed my eyes and took a long deep breath. This is the kind of life I wanted.

An everlasting happiness and peace that no one could disturb.

I wanted that feeling of contentment.

----The calmness in my soul.

The bathroom door opened and my eyes flickered open. I sat up in the tub and watched as Levi closed the door behind him. He approached the tub and climbed in behind me, placing his long legs on either side of my body.

He wore the most ridiculous orange and blue spotted swimming trunks.

Levi grabbed onto my waist and pulled me back so I was leaning on his chest.

"Nice trunks."