Chapter 4

Emona's POV

The meeting was sooo boring. I thought about what happened today. Captain Ichimaru was about to kiss me, I blushed when he did that. Why? Was I literally falling in love with him? No wayyy. I was walking back to my room when I bumped into something and fell on my butt. I looked up and saw Captain Ichimaru peering down at me, his grin as creepy as ever. I quickly got up and bowed.

"Sorry Captain Ichimaru!" I walked away quickly.

"Emona, are ya done yar paperwork yet?" I stopped. Crap. The meeting took too long.

"I'll do it now, Captain Ichimaru." I tried to walk away but he brabbed my wrist.

"Yar doing it now? Ya can do it tomorrow ya know."

"No it's okay, I'll do it now." I pulled away. 

Gin Ichimaru's POV

"No it's okay, I'll do it now." As she walked away, I noticed a bracelet on her wrist, it seems like the bracelet is hiding her reiastu and maintaning it. It had her initials on it. Who gave it to her? Those bracelets are rare. Who gave it to her? 

I shunpoed to my room. Yawning, I opened the door and was greeted by a drunk Rangiku.

"Giiiin, why are you soo latee??? Were you with the Emonaa girl? I toolld her to back offf."

"Wait, what did you tell her?" I was a bit mad.

"Well, you see, she came in and introduced herself and then I walked up to her and asked her if she was the powerful one riiight??? She nodded and I like, totally hated her already so I told her to stay away from you, I told her you were my fiancé. She said how she wouldn't ever like you."

"Oh, um, great! Dang! I forgot something in my office, I gotta go get it!"

I needed some fresh air. I turned the corner and saw Emona going into Ukitake's room.

Jushiro Ukitake's POV

I waited for Emona to come. She probably had some more ohagi. I don't know where she got them, but there were soo good. Half and hour passed and I was starting to get worried. The door suddenly whipped open and Emona comes in panting.

"Sorry, Shiro! The meeting huff huff took a bit long, and huff huff I didn't get my paperwork done yet so huff huff I just finished it now."

I rushed to help her calm down. "It's okay, Em! I'll get some tea for you!"

She sat down on my couch.  "Ahhhh. That's what a captain's couch feels like! My couch is as hard as a rock!"

I smiled. Emona was still the same Emona.