Chapter 11

My Bankai took form again. Shiro-chan's eyes widened. 

"You look so, beautiful." 

"Thanks, you really are a great friend." Shiro-chan's face fell. 

"Shiro-chan, what's wrong?" I rushed to him, going back to normal.

"Um, you see, I don't know but, I think I love you."

Gin Ichimaru's POV

 "Um, you see, I don't know but, I think I love you." 

I heard that and I stepped out of my hiding place. "Ah, Captian Ukitake, yar confessing yar love to Emona?"

"Captian Ichimaru! Aren't you supposed to be in the Relief Squad?" Emona asked.

"Nah, I'm okay now. Now, back to ma question."

Ukitake blushed. "Ah, yes. I mean, yeah yeah. So what? It's not your buisness."

 Emona's POV

Shiro-chan blushed. "Ah, yes. I mean, yeah yeah. So what? It's not your buisness."

Gin's grin widened. "Oh, too bad!"

He grabbed me and put his chin on my shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me and put his hand in my uniform.

"What are you doing Captian Ichimaru?!?!" 

"Well, sorry, but I'm going to borrow her for a day." I kicked him and he fell back.

"You're not going to borrow me! C'mon Shiro-chan, let's go."

We both flash-stepped to the 21st district of Rukongai. 

When we got to our old house and settled down, I turned to Shiro-chan. "Shiro-chan, I love you too, we're best friends right?" 

Shiro-chan sighed. "You don't understand do you?"

"Not really.."

Shiro-chan came towards me and our lips touched. "This what I meant when I said 'I love you'"

I gasped. "You mean you love love me?"

He nodded. "Yeah, I think so. Shunsui said so too."

"I'm sorry Shiro-chan, but I don't love you that way." I said that tearfully and I ran away. I really wanted to say that I loved him back but, I don't love love him.

When I got back to Sereitei, I was told to help Captian Aizen with the paperwork.Noooo!!! I hate Aizen!!!!! When I got to Aizen's office, no one was there. 

"Yay!!!! No more paper work!!"

"What do you mean by no more paper work?" Aizen appeared in the doorway. 

"Oh, sorry Captian Aizen, I thought that no one was here."

Aizen chuckled. "Sorry, I had errands to run." He's such a fake, it's unbelievable. I told Shiro-chan about Aizen, but he just laughed it off.

"Yeah, um, where's the paperwork?"

Aizen pointed into a dark room without any windows. 

"You put your paperwork in there?!?!?!"

"Yes, it's annoying to have paperwork around in my office. Now, go on in."

That is wierd. "Um, okay. But I need to go somewhere first! Ok bye bye! Be right back!"

"I told you to go in, so go in!" Aizen raised his voice and reiastu, but since I'm used to it, it didn't affect me.

"I'm sorry?" I turned around, glaring at him.

"Go in now, do I have to tell you again?" He shoved me inside the room and slammed the door.

 Emona's bankai looks a bit like this picture --------------------->