Chapter 12

Emona's POV

I looked around, there were chains and tables and a bed. No paperwork.

"Um, Captian Aizen, where's the paperwork?"

Aizen looked down at me, chuckling. "Sorry, I lied. I already finished the paperwork."

"Then what am I doing here?"

"I know you don't like me, let alone love me. But Gin, Gin loves you."

"What? No. He has a fiancé already!"

"But he doesn't love Rangiku!" I stopped.

"I don't believe you."

"Believe me. I hate Gin, he pisses me off, why? Because I love you." I was speechless.

"If you love me, then why are you keeping me in here?"

"Because I know you don't love, so I will force you to love me." 

"So, you're.... going to..." I couldn't  say the last word, it was too hard. 

"Yes, I'm going to."

"Well you can't!"

Aizen laughed. "I forgot to tell you, you can't use your Zanpakuto in this room, it's made of Sekki stone."

Aizen came towards me with a chain, I started walking back. But soon, I tripped and fell on the bed.

"Ah, you fell right onto my trap." He came and pushed my wrists down onto the bed, chaining my wrists together. My legs were still free and I kicked him off the bed, not really affecting him. I jumped off the bed and ran/jumped to the door, trying to open it with my hands chained. Aizen grabbed me and threw me back on the bed, chaining my hands and legs to the bed.

"Aizen! Stop it. Just stop."

"I'm sorry, but I'd fallen really hard for you."

He opened my uniform and his eyes glimmered. <This sounds so perverted> 

"I've been waiting since you came. When you fainted because of your reiastu, I stayed in your room, watching over you, worrying about you. So how come you don't love me?"

Aizen was so mad that he ripped my uniform.

I gasped. "Let me out!!!"

He hugged me and cried. Then I started to cry.

 All of a sudden,Meigetusu appeared wet and muddy. "What are you doing Emona?"

Aizen's eyes widened. "Who are you? Are you Emona's boyfriend? If so, I am going to kill you."

Meigetusu laughed. "No, I'm definetly not Emona's boyfriend. I'm her Zanpakuto Spirit."

"Meigetusu? Why are you wet?"

Meigetusu glared at me. "Well, thanks to you, you cried up a HURRICANE in my world."

"So you're Meigetusu? Well, get out, can't you see we're in the middle of something?"

"I'm sorry, but if Emona CRIES up a storm, then she is probably not enjoying this. Now c'mon Emona, let's go!"

"How can I?"

Meigetusu laughed. "Okay!" He started to walk towards me, but Aizen stopped him.

"You're not getting near Emona!"