Chapter 10

Emona's POV

A beam of light shined down on Gin and sent light blades slashed him. I huffed. I don't use that technique very often. The light dimmed and disappeared and Gin appeared with slashes on his body. His captian haori seemed to be protecting him a bit, considering that the light only seemed to affect him slightly.

"Nice, Emona. That wasn't yar Bankai though, am I right?"

I nodded, still panting. "Now, what?"

He nodded and he yelled. "Bankai! Kamishini no Yari!"

His sword seemed to stay the same shape and size. It flew towards me in amazing speed and stabbed again in the stomach. Then retreated and came towards me, I hooked onto in and made it fly out of Gin's hands, much to his surprise. But it disappeared and reappeared in Gin's hands. My eyes widened. His katana flew towards me again and stabbed me in the leg, right above my knee. I fell flat on the floor, gasping. His katana flew towards me, and much to MY surprise, I entered some wierd swirly world. And a guy with white hair and red eyes stared at my, smirking.

"What.... where am I? Who are you?"

"My, my. I'm your Zanpakuto and you don't even know me? Wow, that's depressing!"

"Wait, you're Meigetusu? Isn't that a girl name?"

He sighed. "I know, I know, depressing right? Anywho, let's get you a Bankai. You know what you need to say when the time's right? Now ta ta!"

I appeared back into the present world. "Ughhh, damn that Meigetusu!"

Gin's sword flewtowards me again. But this time, there was something different. It was even faster, but it looked poisonous. I rolled over.

"What's wrong with that sword?"

Gin chuckled. "Oh, ya noticed? My Zanpakuto can inject poison too. Good thing ya dodged."

It came towards me again and I yelled. "Bankai! Mayonaka no Tsuiakari!" (midnight moonlight) 

A light swirled around me and lifted me. After a while of some gizmo wizmo magic, I dropped back down gently to the ground. My hair was down with a black and white bow on it and I had on a black that had white ribbons with moons on them. I was bare feet and my Zanpakuto had turned into a scythe with an extendable chain. I had black wihgs on my back.

Gin gulped and smirked "Ooooh , I like yar Bankai, very sexy."

I blushed. "Shut up!" I threw threw my scythe and it flew towards him with amazing speed. He tried to block it but it made him fly back. I flew into the air and threw it at him again. This time, it slashed him acrossed the chest. I gasped and flew towards him. 

"Gin! GIN! Are you okay?" I picked him up ,transforming back to normal and flash stepping to the 4th Squad.

"Captian Unohana! Please help Captian Ichimaru!"

Captian Unohana's eyes widened. "What happened?"

"I'll explain later." 

Unohana nodded. "And what about you? Your wounds look pretty bad."

I looked down, they were pretty bad. "Okay."

.........................................................................................................................

I was healed, but Gin's injuries were pretty bad. I walked, looking at the ground. Wow, I learned Bankai. I could become a captian. I hit someone. 

"Owwwww, watch where you're going, dammit."

"Oh, sorry." I looked up and saw Captian Aizen. 

"Sorry, Captian Aizen." I quickly bowed and walked off. I don't like him, he gives off some evil feeling, like he's a bad person. I shuddered.

"Why are you shuddering, hm?" I jumped. Shiro-chan stood in front of me. I hugged him. I realized I hadn't seen him in 3 days. Unohana didn't let visitors in because of my horrible injuries.

"Shiro-chan!!! I missed you soooo much! You don't even understand!"

"I know, I missed you too!!! I heard you learned Bankai!"

I smiled even wider. "Yeah! Want me to show you?"

"Do we have to fight?"

"No. I don't really want to fight in this condition either."

When we got to a battlefield, I pulled out my Zanpakuto.

""Bankai! Mayonaka no Tsuiakari!"