Chapter 24

Emona's POV

"Sorry Pinky, but I don’t have the time." Meigetusu raised his hand at me, and all the chains broke and fell.

My eyes widened. "Since when could you do that?"

 "Actually, I just tried for the first time…." He replied sheepishly. He flash stepped towards me, picking me up. Szayel grabbed his sword and stood in front of me.

"Oh, we have all the time." He swung at Meigetusu, causing him to only move slightly, and Szayel to fall behind him. He grabbed Szayel's wrist and swung him across the room. And we shunpoed to a quiet, safe place.

 "I have something to tell you." Meigetusu said seriously, first time….

 "Uh, yeah?" I asked, scared.

Meigetusu looked me in the eye. "I'm not your only Zanpakuto."

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"You have a stronger Zanpakuto." He said that and I was in my inner world again. Meigetusu stood with another guy, he had black, wavy hair that reached down to his chin, his bangs covering half his face, his outfit is literally dark, chains hung down from his pants and he had a black shirt with a black overcoat.

 "This is your other Zanpakuto, Fenstu. He is your second zanpakuto."

My eyes widened as I went back to the real world.

 "You were right, Ulquiorra. She is Aiku" A familiar voice rang behind. I whipped around to see Ulquiorra, Nnoitra and Grimmjow standing there.

"Ulqi, Nnoi, Grimmy… SO THIS'S WHERE YOU WERE YOU'VE BEEN ALL THESE YEARS!!! DID YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I SUFFERED? DO YOU? OF COURSE NOT!!! YOU GUYS JUST ENJOYED BEING FREE FROM HARD WORK OF TAKING CARE OF THINGS!!!" I screamed at the 3 Espadas. "DON'T CALL ME AIKU!!! MY NAME IS EMONA NOW!!!" I changed my name because my new mom, Hiriri Gorudo didn't like my name Aiku, so she gave me the name Emona.

"Don't scream at me, I'm your step-brother."

"STEP-BROTHER MY BUTT!!! I'M NOT YOUR LITTLE SISTER ANYMORE!!! I'M THE DAUGHTER OF HIRIRI GORUDO AND YUYAKE GORUDO OF THE GORUDO CLAN!!!"

Nnoitra and Grimmjow's eyes widened. Even Ulquiorra looked a little surprised. Silence filled the room.

"Aiku…." Nnoitra whispered. "You've grown, you've grown quite a lot, actually."

"Shut up. I'm Emona, call me Aiku, or else I'm gonna chop off yer head!!!" I yelled.

"My, my, Emona, what's all this ruckus?" A familiar voice said behind me. I ran and hugged him.

"Gin!!" He hugged me back.

"What's this, why are ya all gathered here, hm?" He asked. "And Em, where did ya get this other Zanpakuto"

I looked down to my waist, remembering I had another Zankpakuto. "Oh, I had a secret Zanpakuto with me all this time!"

"Ohh, really? Awesome!!"

"Stop you're yabbering! What is you're relationship with my step-sister here?" Grimmjow shouted.

"Ya really know how to ruin a momen'. And c'mon, we're just datin'. Me and Emona are just dating."

Ulquiorra scowled. "You cannot have a relation ship with her." He pulled out his Zanpakuto.

"Now, now, ya know well that ya can't pull out your Zanpakuto in front of yer superior. Well, until next time!! Bye bye!!"

When we got to Gin's room, Gin turned to me. "What was that all about, hm?"

Gin- ya had another Zanpakuto? Can he turn into a form, like Meimei??

Meigetusu- my name's not meimei!!

Emona- I dunno.

Fenstu- bonjour…

E-……. Wut.

F- isn't that how you greet people?

E- no. not at all.

G- bonjour!!

e- DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM!!