Chapter 33

Emona's POV

I woke up to see Ichigo's arm around me. I quickly remembered my goal. I changed into my clothes and looked at the time. 10:32am. Perfect. I kicked Ichigo awake.

"Wake up!" I commanded.

"Don't wake a teenage boy so early on a Saturday." he groaned. I threw open the curtains and grabbed Ichigo's blanket. He was shirtless. But that didn't really bother me.

"We're going to Hueco Mundo!" I said and dragged him into the bathroom and threw him in." you have 2 minutes to brush your teeth and change! If you take even a second longer, I will come in there!"

"Okay…. But please explain to me about what is going on!"

I told him about me being captain and Gin and the condition. "Two minutes is up!" I yelled and kicked down the door. Ichigo stood there with only boxers and a t-shirt on.

"what takes you so long?!?!?"

"Hey!! Get out!" he protested.

"I need to brush my teeth too." I argued and grabbed a toothbrush.

"That's my toothbrush!"

"So?" I said and started brushing my teeth.

……………………………..>

"Unlock." I said and a Senkaimon opened in Ichigo's room. Ichigo started dashing while I just walked calmly.

"Hey, hurry up or the cleaner will come!" he yelled.

"This is my own personal, Senakaimon, so there is no cleaner or anyone else." I explained.

"Oh." he said and stood there, waiting for me.

We stepped out the Senkaimon and I realized we landed on the roof. I grabbed my Fentsu and yelled.

"Darken, Fentsu!" my Zanpakuto turned into my Shikai. "Mayonaka no dākunaito!" the whirlwind blasted through the roof and me and Ichigo went in.

"Wow, you're scary, Emona." 

I just grabbed Ichigo's hand and flash stepped towards Gin's reiatsu. It's barely there, but still there. I stopped in front of a dark, wooden door on the top of a huge tower far from Las Noches' base. I kicked open the door and made my way inside, climbing up the steep stairs.

"You're so fast…." Ichigo said once I fully stopped in front of a chamber. It had a stone door covering it. Gin's reiatsu is in there. It's still faint. This was Sekki Stone. Shoot…..

"Meigetusu."

 mei appeared in his human form. "This is no easy job, but I can do it quickly." he put his hand in front of the door and the door started dissolving until nothing.

Gin's arms were chained and he was shirtless, showing his scarred and bleeding chest. He was panting and his head hung low. He was sweating hard.

"GIN!" I screamed and ran in. I lifted his head and looked into his eyes, then turned to Ichigo."If anything happens, bring Gin to Urahara's. Protect him with your life, got it, Ichigo?