Chapter 30

Emona's POV

Unohana walked towards us. "How are you doing, Emona, Captain Zaraki?"

"Good, how bout you?" I asked politely.

"Great." she replied.

Zaraki swung his sword over his shoulder. "C'mon Emona, let's continue."

I nodded. Wait, I don't know anything in my Bankai form.

"Sea… of…..nightmares…." I heard a raspy whisper that sounded like Fentsu.

"You know you don't have to whisper, right?" I said irritated.

"Hey, I helped you!" he exclaimed.

"Yeah, yeah." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, who are you talking to?" Zaraki yelled, getting impatient.

"No one!" I yelled. He flash-stepped towards me and just as he swung his sword, I dodged, but ended up getting a cut on my leg. I flew up higher. Sea of nightmares…

"Akumu no Umi!" I waved my hands high up in the air. The mist flowed forward and surrounded him. All of a sudden, he was frozen. I took that chance to cut him. I got a pretty deep cut on him but he still stayed frozen. A good five minutes later, he fell forward. I ran to him.

"Yo, Zaraki! What's wrong?" I shook him. I just stabbed him on the hip a bit to wake him up.

"Your p-power is scary." He stuttered. He looked scared, fear is visible in his eyes.

"What, what happened?"I asked.

He fainted right after that.

……………………………………………..

After healing him with Kido, he woke up.

"Zaraki!" I gasped, relieved. "What happened?"

"I blacked out, and I saw myself stabbing Yachiru with my own hands. Blood splattered all over the place." Zaraki looked weak and sad. This was a side of him that was hidden by his vicious personality.

"I'm sorry." that was all I could say.

"Heh, what am I even talking about? Ya'know, you're a creepy child!" he said before standing up and flash-stepping away.

……………………………………………….

"Should I do it or not?" I kept debating on weather or not to go to Las Noches to visit Gin.

"I'm going to get Gin back! No matter what!" I stood up abruptly.

I opened a Senkaimon and walked through it.

………………………………………………….

"Gin!" I landed right in Gin's room. He was laying there staring at the ceiling. He sat up.

"Emona!" he yelled, surprised. "What are you doing back here?"

"I missed you." I said and he wrapped his arms around me. His lips crashed into mine. We kissed and I pushed back.

"Why, did you betray all of us?" I asked quietly.

"Because he is tired of Soul Society." a familiar, cold voice said. Aizen stepped out of the shadows in Gin's room.

"Aizen?!?" Gin exclaimed. "how long have you been there?"

"Emona fell right into my trap, I knew she would come back. But for you, of course. So I came to take her back, but this time, I'm keeping her in my room."

"No you're not!" I yelled and ran out of Gin's room. I flash-stepped around the corner and found a door. I kicked it open and walked in, slamming the door shut.

"That was so close!" I huffed.

"What was so close?" Nnoitra was laying there on his bed. "This?" he came towards me and gripped my wrists, keeping me from escaping.

"You're helping Aizen too?" I asked. "Please Nnoi, he's using you!" I pleaded.

"What are you talking about?" he came closer and started nibbling on my ear. What?

"Wha-what are you doing?" I asked.

He threw me on his bed and walked towards me. I quickly scrambled off the bed on all fours. He grabbed my ankle and stopped me from moving.

"St-stop! Let go!" I kicked him with my other foot and he quickly let go. Running to the door, I looked back just once to see Nnoitra grabbing  my hips and putting his hand over my mouth.

"Mmmph!" my voice was muffled as he put his hand into my shirt. I kicked and pushed as he threw me on the bed and leaned towards me as he lowered his hand.

End of chapter 30

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I FINISHED BLEACH! I'M SO SAD AND I HAVEN'T BEEN GETTING ANY IDEAS! SO TELL ME WHAT OTHER ANIME I SHOULD WATCH! IT SHOULD BE A BIT LIKE BLUE EXORCIST AND BLEACH! THANK YOU!

And thank you for reading. I'll continue updating. And plz comment, vote and fan. Arigato.