Chapter 9

Emona's POV

"Shiro-chan, why are you blushing?"

"Um, oh nothing."

I slid closer to him and put my head on his chest, closing my eyes. He wrapped his arms around me, and finally, we fell asleep.

(NO! THEY DID NOT DO ANYTHING WIERD. AND THEY SLEPT WITH THIER CLOTHES ON!)

I woke up and found myself sleeping by myself. I checked the time. 7:30. 

"Shiro-chan!!! You didn't wake me uppp!!!!" No answer.

I ran out of the room and I didn't see Shiro-chan anywhere. I quickly changed into my shinigami uniform and pulled my hair into a ponytail with a new ribbon. Running outside, I grabbed my Zanpakuto on the way.

When I got to the garden, I saw Shiro-chan training.

"Shiro-chan, whatcha doing?" I skipped to him.

"Oh, just training. I want to be strong to protect you."

"No, it's alright, I can fight. Shiro-chan, can you teach how to use Bankai?"

"I can teach ya, he's too old." Gin appeared behind me.

"How did you get in?" I asked in horror. Considering about what happened last night, I don't even want to look at him. Even Shiro-chan looked pale.

"Oh ya know, I kinda kicked down da door. Captian Ukitake, ya should use Kido or something to protect the house, ya know."

"I don't need that, you're not even supposed to use Kido around here." Growled Shiro-chan. He... growled...

"Okay, c'mon Emona, lets train for yar Bankai." He grabbed me and carried me bridal way.

"Hey! Let me down! Stop it!" I tried punching him but he dodged. 

"Stop yar whining, if ya want the Bankai, ya better come with me." He looked at me seriously, his grin gone. He looks seriously cute. 

He dropped me and pulled out his swrod and pointed it at me.

"What?!?!"

"Take out yar Zanpakuto an fight me with yar Shikai."

I took out my Zanpakuto. "Sing Meigetusu (bright moon)"

My Zanpakuto turned into 5 whips with a hook on each end.

Gin smiled. "Moon huh? Shoot to kill, Shinso." His sword extended and came towards me. I jumped and swung one of my whips and hooked it around his katana, then pulled it towards me. I wrapped a whip around him and pulled him towards me and swung him to a tree.

He smiled. "Shoot to kill Shinso." 

I looked behind me and saw his katana coming towards me. I swung a whip towards it and grabbed it just in time. The I slammed his katana right beside his head, missing his eye.

"Oh, not bad, Emona."

Then he shook the tree and it fell down. He grabbed his katana.

"Shoot to kill, Shinso." His sword came faster and I couldn't catch it in time. It stabbed me in my arm. I gasped. I growled and got serious

"Shine, Mabayui bakari no mangetsu! (blinding moon)"