Threats (3)

Updating this at school, haha!

*Penny's POV*

My arm extended to reach the bowl of golden popcorn and I shoved a handful in my mouth. I muttered the exact words to the movie I was watching, "You know I love you." They were the exact words Jack told Rose in the Titanic; also the exact words Dan told me when we were in an argument or when I cried. I wrapped myself around the cream coloured blanket just as Corin and our friend Charlotte walked in.

"You okay there?" Charlotte (Charlie) asked me.

"Yeah, I guess so. Boyfriend issues; you know how it is." I replied, turning over slightly to face the pair. Charlie crumpled down on the couch, stealing my popcorn.

"PJ was telling me." Charlie grinned and I pulled  a face.

"You and Peej are so cute together, I wish Dan and I were like that."

Almost on cue my boyfriend Dan walked in, flinging the keys on the coffee table. "You wish we were like what?" He asked, jumping down next to me.

"Stop that." I moaned, pulling the blanket over my head and closing my eyes.

"Stop what?" He teased, pulled over the blanket and winked seductively.

"Just fuck off." I grumbled and stormed off into my room.

Scarlett's POV

"Shush, boo." I cuddled Annabel into my lap, as she wailed uncontrollably. "Shhh."

My phone beeped and as I read the text.

Die.