Why do we always end up here? (10)

Phil's POV

"I can't be doing this, it's ridiculous. Why, why did you have to tell me you loved me?" I asked Summer, running my albino fingers through my ebony black hair. Her pink hair rolled down her shoulders and I watched the silver tears lace her eyes, as she struggled to blink them away. I immediately felt bad.

"Technically, I didn't tell you." Summer whispered, not looking up. "Scarlett did."

"I don't care. You were involved with it, I was perfectly happy with Corin!" I snapped at her.

"Was?" She asked, her voice croaky and breaking at the end.

"I meant to say I am still happy with her." I sighed. The truth was, I loved Summer, and Corin. I loved them both. 

Summer and I had all the history, I knew I could trust her. Besides YouTube, she was one of the best things that had ever happened to me. But then I had my beautiful Corin - who, fair enough, I met not that long ago, but surely that didn't matter? She was sweet, kind, caring and hot. Now I knew that Summer loved me back... there was no denying it.

"Oh." She replied back. "So you don't love me?"

"Nope."

"Then why the hell did you kiss me Phil Lester?!" She raised her voice. "If you don't love me, and if you love your girlfriend so much then why did you kiss me!?"

"You did what?" Corin squeaked, standing by the door frame.

"Nothing!" I surrendered, biting my lip. "Um, well no. I accidentally kissed Summer."

"I knew it! God Phil! If you hated me so much then you could have just broken up with me - not cheat on me!" Corin cried, tears racing down her cheeks.

"I don't hate you! I love you! I'm so so sorry!" I apologized, sobbing hysterically.

"Well no - you clearly don't! I'm leaving." Corin shrieked, running out and I heard the door slam behinds her as everyone ran in the room.

"What was all that about?" Charlie asked, shell shocked.

"I hate you so much! What the hell is your problem? Why did you tell Phil?! Is it because you're so pathetic and have nothing else to do? Well I'd much rather here your complaining on why you 'can't be with the man you love'. Oh, by the way, Dan, that's you! Scarlett loves you!" Summer shouted, her face bright red at Scarlett.

"But I-" Scarlett stuttered, turning white.

Dan's POV

I turned my head and looked at Scarlett, who had faded into a ghost colour. Penny tugged on my arm protectively. Scarlett noticed my gaze and her head quickly jolted to the carpeted floor.

"You dare lay hands on my Danny and I'll kill you." Penny bawled, slapping Scarlett as she fell to the ground.

Scarlett's eyes closed as a purple bruise and a cut on her cheek formed. I ran by her side and kneeled down, hoping she'd wake up. "Phil, call an ambulance!"

"Don't touch my mummy!" Annabel screamed, running in, standing on Penny's toe and I held my breath to prevent myself from laughing.

"You little bitch!" Penny shouted at Annabel, pushing the infant to the ground.

"What the hell, Penny?!" I shouted back at her, picking up my crying daughter.

"She stood on my toe!"

"You deserved it!" I replied back harshly, cradling Annabel.

"Excuse me?" The tutted.

"I said you deserved it! Get out Penny, I don't ever want to see you again!" I yelled furiously.

"But, Danny, I love you!"

"GET OUT!" Me, Phil, Summer and Annabel screamed together. 

We watched Penny leave, her cheeks pink with embarrassment.

"Well that suddenly got very loud." Charlie remarked with a giggle.

"You just lost your girlfriend." Phil said sadly.

"So did you." I replied, looking down at Scarlett as the paramedics came in.

They picked her body up and layed her down on a gurney, wheeling her away in an ambulence. Summer and I had another very heated argument, deciding who would go in the ambulence with her. We couldn't choose so Charlie did.

-Two Hours Later-

Charlie's POV

Scarlett's eyes fluttered open and then squinted, probably adjusting the brightness from the hospital room. "Good, you're awake." I smiled weakly.

"Where am I?" She asked, rubbing her eyes, then felt the stitches on her cheek and gasped.

"You're in hospital."

"Why?" She asked. "Is Annabel alright?"

"Yes, she's at home with Dan."

"Oh, okay." 

"Penny slapped you because Summer let it slip that you like Dan. Do you... like Dan?"

"Um, well, yeah. I hate Penny so much. Now Dan probably hates me, or is very creeped out by me."

"He doesn't seem like it. You know, Summer and him were fighting because they wanted to go into the ambulance with you."

"Why would Dan care?" Scarlett questioned and I waited for a moment. Nope, she definately wasn't taking the hint.

"Because he likes you." I said slowly.

"Pftt, no he doesn't." Scarlett huffed.

"Yes he does."

"No he doesn't." She argued.

"Yes he does."

"Can we not?" She laughed and then looked down at her white nightie glumly. "When can I get out of here?" Scarlett moaned.

"The doctors want you to stay here over night."

"Oh. I always end up here, in hospital..." Scarlett informed.

"What do you mean?"

Scarlett thought for a moment, and then replied, "Oh, well most of it is just deja-vu from the past, involving Dan and a girl called Taylor, who I'd rather not talk about."

"Can I ask Dan about her?"

"There's nothing you need to know. She's dead, now, anyway."

"Oh dear, how?" I asked nervously.

"Hm, long story. I'm tired. Will you stay with me until I fall asleep?"

"Sure." I smiled, as Scarlett turned over to face the opposite wall and closed her eyes. This would be a long night.

Hope you's liked it >.<

Comment and Vote for me pretty please!

-Rachel xxxx