Ideas (12)

Scarlett's POV

I pulled away from Dan's lips, my eyes still closed. "I missed you so much." I whispered, fluttering my eyelids open and smiling into his chocolate brown eyes.

"I've missed you too. I freaking love you." He whispered back. 

Just on the end of that sentence Summer and Phil walked in. Summer's hair was tied back into a ponytail and she was wearing a blue dress with small daisies on it. She looked different, but maybe that was just because she used to have her hair down and wore jeans all the time. "Sorry Sums."

"I''m sorry," She apologized. "I thought that I didn't deserve it, but then I did the same to you and I realized we were just as bad as each other." 

She had a really good point. "Good, I'm glad we're friends." I smiled at her. I noticed she was exchanging small glances with Phil which made me feel really bad. It wasn't fair that I got what I always wanted, to be with Dan, and now she only deserves to be with Phil more than anything. I had an idea.

I dismissed the boys so it was just Summer and I. "I have to tell you something." I said.

"What is it?" She questioned.

"Well, Dan and I are kind of- we're actually kind of-"

"You's are in a relationship. Well that's great." She grinned but behind that grin I could tell she was a little hurt.

"I know but it's not fair so I'm going to treat you!" I exclaimed.

"Really, what is it?!" She buzzed.

"I'm taking you out to Nando's!" I told her and her face dropped.

"Oh. Yay." She said half heatedly.

Obviously that wasn't my big idea. I would invite Summer out to Nando's. Then I would get Dan to invite Phil out to Nando's. And then they would be so awkward and angry with Dan and I because they stood us up. However, Summer and Phil where with one another. Then they would get lunch together and totally start date. I have experience in this stuff.

"Okay, tomorrow, twelve o'clock, meet you there." I waved and she walked to the door frame. "Wait! Here's forty pounds, buy something nice. Like... a dress made out of... um... lion skin..." I said, twirling the ends of my hair nonchalantly.

"A dress made out of lion skin..?" She asked, raising her eyebrows.

Well I don't exactly know what stuff Phil's into, do I? "Just get something nice, okay?"

"Okay, bye Scar." She waved again and left the room. 

I gestured for Dan to come in and told him the plan. Luckily, he agreed to it which was a relief. Let the games begin!

Crappy update, I'm sorrrryyyy :( But....

Who's excited for Christmas?! I am!!! Guys I really couldn't be happier now because Is This The End has gotten to 1K reads. I honestly love you's all so much for reading and voting and commenting because to be honest I wouldn't be doing this without all your encouragement :) so thanks.

Ok, if you aren't feeling as festive as you want to feel (and you like YouTubers) click the video on the side! It's by the hillarious Shane Dawson and he's singing his brand new Christmas Single 'This Christmas Life'. Even if you have already watched it... well, watch it again! It's mah jam <3

Would you guys be happy if I tried to fit another update in before Christmas..? :D

Remember to keep commenting and voting because I don't think you guys know how much each read means to me. Also, book one (Unsaid Things) now has over 8K reads. That's absouletly mental. So, one last time.... THANKYOU !

This chapter is dedicated to my friend Hannah because I'm eating the chocolate that she got me for Christmas and it's very nice ok

Lots and lots and lots of Christmas Wishes...

Rachie!xxxx