#Darlett (27)

***VOTE IF YOU THINK DAN IS FAR FROM PERFECTION... I MEAN LET'S GET REAL, HE'S JUST SO.... gah <333 ;)))***

Dan's POV

I woke up with a startle, my palm clammy and I was sweating. I turned to my left to see Scarlett sleeping peacefully. I smiled to myself. Bad dreams. I yearned for a drink, so moving over slightly, out of Scarlett's warm grip I got out of bed. I ran the tap in the bathroom and cupped together my hands, so I could get a nice drink of water. I went back into bed but to my surprise, Scarlett had disappeared. I rubbed my eyes, just to assure I was seeing things, but nope, she wasn't there.

I knotted my eyebrows together. Knowing Phil and Summer would be sleeping, I whispered her name. No answer. Huh? I was only gone for a few seconds... Just then her head popped out of from underneath the bed. My mouth opened, but I was speechless. She looked terrified, I like whatever she was doing under the bed, I wasn't supposed to be seeing her doing. Nevertheless, I didn't question, which in her eyes I could tell she was thankful for.

"Why are you awake?" Scarlett whispered, not wanting to awake the others. Well were you under the bed, hm?

"I got thirsty." I replied. Technically, I wasn't lying, because I did go to get a drink. I couldn't have my future wife thinking I was a baby, now could I?

"You had a bad dream, didn't you?" Scarlett asked. Damn this girl could read me like a book. I nodded sheepishly and she laughed. "Aw, babe. That's fine. Do you want to talk about it?" She asked me, but I just shook my head. "Okay, you're call. We can watch a movie if you want. It'll take your mind off things?" She suggested.

I nodded. "But won't that wake up Phil and Summer?"

"Good point, we could just browse the Internet?" Scarlett said.

"Now that's what I was thinking." I laughed as I picked up my MacBook. 

All night/mid morning we ended up scrolling through the #Darlett tag on Tumblr; and laughing our heads off at the cute photos, and the hilarious edits, and the soppy fanfictions. Well we say soppy, things did get a little messy, if you know what I'm saying.

It was great just to spend some time with Scarlett. Words couldn't describe how lucky I was to have such a beautiful fiance.

GUYSS! IMMA BE AT LEGO LAND ON TUESDAY AND I HATE SCARY RIDES. 

WELL LIKE I'M SORT OF A DARE DEVIL SO I'LL GO ON A SCARY ROLLER COASTER AND THEN WHEN IT BEGINS I'LL CHICKEN OUT BC I'M SCARED OF HEIGHTS GAH HELP ME.

SRSLY THO IF YOU HAVE ANY ADVICE PLS TELL ME AND IF IT IS HELPFUL I'LL DEDICATE THE NEXT CHAPTER TO YOU.

ANYWAY ENOUGH OF MY PROBLEMS - 

DID YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER?

IT'S SHORT (aye aye don't shoot me)

BUT I NEEDED TO UPDATE BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL SO AMAZING AND I COULDN'T BE ANY HAPPIER FOR HAVING SUCH NICE, THOUGHTFUL READERS. I READ ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND THEY MAKE MY DAY, SO HONESTLY, THANKYOU!<3

See you after my hols at London then!

STAY FABULOUS WHILE I'M GONE!

Byeeee for now!<33333

-Rachel

my hotel better have wifi or i swear to god