Packing our bags! (15)

Dan's POV

Scarlett squealed and flung her hands up in the air, I couldn't help but smile when I saw her so happy. Scarlett was the best thing that had ever happened to me, for sure. I mean, of course YouTube was a major deal but Scarlett. I don't think she knew how much I was truly in love with her. I don't think she knew how happy I was to be in a family with her. 

I never thought I would have found a companion like Scarlett. But since the day I met her I knew we shared a strong connection. "Scar I love you." I told her, curling the ends of her hair around the tip of my fingers.

"And I love you." Scarlett replied, her voice muffled. 

"I swear to god." Annabel sighed, shaking her head. "Get a room."

"Annabel, your four. And we aren't that bad!" I insisted, looking down at Scarlett with a small smile.

Annabel tutted, flinging her hair. "But you had your tongues in each others mouths and that is highly unhygienic." 

I felt my mouth grow wider in shock. "Um, do you even know what unhygienic means?" I asked Annabel, raising my eyebrow.

"I don't think you are mentally prepared for this conversation, now, apologize to my mummy." Annabel instructed me.

"But I-"

"Do it." She insisted so I turned to Scarlett, who was biting her lip to stop herself from laughing.

"I'm sorry for kissing you." I said sincerely to Scarlett.

"Why..?" Annabel leads me on.

"Because it is unhygienic." I face palmed and I watched Scarlett smile. 

"Good." Annabel said and toddled away.

"She's such a drama queen." Scarlett giggled,

"I heard that!" She shouted from her bedroom.

"Shit, is that the time?" I asked, looking up at the white wall clock above the door.

"What's wrong?" Scarlett asked me.

"Radio show. We're gonna be late. Phil!" I called. 

"Coming!" He shouted back.

"Oh... I wish you didn't have to go..." Scarlett said quietly.

"I know, I'm sorry. But it's my job. I'll have to catch the train to London..." 

"...And leave, again." Scarlett sighed.

"Unless, you could come with me? Yes! You and Summer, that's an amazing idea!" I grinned and Scarlett's eyes lit up.

"Do you think it's too soon?" Scarlett asked.

"No, of course not." I smiled. "Although I better call the BBC, get Scott Mills or Greg James or someone to cover for us tonight."

"Oh my god Dan... I love you!" Scarlett screamed.

Annabel stormed out of her bedroom, hands on hips, for the second time. Her brown hair was a mess and her cheeks had faded into a rosy pink colour. "What did I tell you?" She said, raising her small eyebrows.

"Anna, we're moving to London!" I announced, squeezing my daughter tightly.

"Heh?" She asked, puzzled.

"London!" Scarlett smiled.

"What's a London?" She asked, deadpanned.

"How can she be a sarcastic twat but not know what London is? The capital of her own country." I said to Scarlett.

"I don't even know." Scarlett replied. "Come on, Anna, we have to pack your bags!"

"Bu- but, I don't wanna leave home." Annabel wailed. I picked her up.

"Sh, Annabel. London is a much better place than Manchester! It's closer to daddy's work too, and Uncle Phil's." I told her.

"But, but I..." She sniffed.

"It'll be okay." I assured the infant, kissing her soft forehead.

Sorry for not updating in like, well, almost a month. I've been busy, I swear.

Also; I have kinda realized how unenthusiastic the names I give these chapters are, haha, but oh well :3

Lol, we aren't at school either. Heating broke down so we got sent home! Amazing!

Okay I love you all lots, keep cool. Bye!!!xx

-Rachie !