Leaving (16)

Scarlett's POV

I finished stuffing all of our clothes in my two suitcases. It was around eight-thirty pm, which meant the radio show was almost over. "I need another bag." Summer announced, pushing open my bedroom door.

"You told me you had finished packing ten minutes ago." I sighed, chucking over my grey duffel bag I used to have for school.

"I lied." She said before quickly running out of my bedroom.

"You ready to go Annabel?" I asked my brown haired infant daughter.

"Yes mama." She smiled, "Will I go to nursery then?"

"Yes honey. Me and daddy will make sure you get into a good one." I smiled, putting her on my lap and plaiting her hair.

Dan's POV

"You sure this is a good idea?" Phil asked me.

"Yeah," I said "We have enough room in our apartment for Scar, Anna and Summer, and plus, if we stay in Manchester - we'll get fired from the radio show. If I leave again, I'll lose Scarlett... and I really don't want that to happen again." I told Phil.

"Right okay. It's your call." Phil shrugged, opening the front door. "You girls ready?"

Scarlett entered, holding Annabel, and was then followed by Summer. "C'mon then!" Summer said, barging out of the apartment. Phil followed her.

"Bye old home." Scarlett sniffed, looking around the apartment. "See you when ever."

"You okay?" I asked her, wrapping my arm around her waist, pulling myself closer into her.

"I guess..." She said. "I've been here for five years though. I mean, aren't you sad? This used to be your apartment." I told her.

"I'm sad too, but you'll love my place." I assured her.

"Yeah okay."

"We better go, Phil will have the taxi waiting for us." Dan said.

"Okay, let's go." I said, shutting the door and wiping a single tear away.

SORRY IT IS SHORT, 'CAUSE I WROTE IT AT SCHOOL, BYE!

LOVE U LOTS LIKE JELLY TOTS

xxx