Dress Shopping Disaster! (32)

Vote if you have seen Dan's new video.

A couple of days later 

Scarlett's POV

This had always been my dream linked into getting married. Dress shopping! We were at a small boutique down the road from out apartment. I was with Autumn and Summer. Autumn seemed excited, possibly more excited than me, and Summer seemed, well uninterested, but for all I could know is that she could be screaming inside. Summer was so unpredictable. 

A nice woman who went by the name of Diana gave us some cake to try while I tried on wedding dresses. Everything was so pricey, and I asked Diana about it, and she said you couldn't find it any cheaper. I sighed, but a dress did happen to catch my eye.

It was long and straight. Not poofy, because I wasn't into all that princess shit. It was just, perfect. I really liked it. The colour was a traditional white and Summer and Autumn both said it looked really nice, so I decided to try it on.They both awed when I came out of the changing room. 

Summer finished her vlogging and put the camera down on the floor, since the huge wedding cake covered the table. "It's five thousand." I whispered after checking the price tag. I suddenly felt strange, wearing something I couldn't afford. Like I was out of place. I felt like I was going to faint. 

"Pennies?" Autumn asked. I couldn't even tell if she was being sarcastic or not.

"Oh my god." Summer said. "We could all chip in some money, you know, if you really wanted it." 

"No no," I said. "Please, you don't need to do that. It's fine." 

"I need some alcohol." Summer said. Just then Diana appeared with a bottle of red wine. "Don't you look stunning." She smiled, pouring me out some. I took hold of the glass and turned my heel, looking at my reflection in the mirror. I actually did. This dress was the one. Diana walked away and I kept looking in the mirror, not at myself, but at the dress.

I took a few steps behind before tripping over Summer's vlogging camera and landing in the huge cake. It was not only the cake which had made an uncalled for appearance on the dress, but the wine also. I gasped. 

"The dress!" I yelled.

"My camera!" Summer screamed.

"My cake!" Autumn shouted, her mouth full of vanilla sponge. "Oh damn it." She muttered.

Diana ran back in the room, her mouth wide, but then it twisted in a smile. "Oh, it seems you have gotten yourself into a pickle, now haven't you?" Diana smirked.

"This is all your fault!" Summer screamed.

"Summer...." I said.

"No! It's all your fault! You and your stupid over-priced wedding dresses!" Summer said. Diana was still smirking. "Stop smirking!" Summer commanded, but Diana didn't stop. Summer slapped the owner of the boutique. And then we legged it. I was still in the cake covered wedding dress and Autumn had gathered up my clothes.

We made an embarrassing walk of shame down the road until we got to the apartment. Dan and Phil's expressions were more than we had hoped for. "Holy crap, what are you wearing?" Phil asked.

"You aren't planning to walk down the aisle in that, right?" Dan questioned, raising his eyebrows.

"What if I was." I shrugged nonchalantly.

"You wouldn't..." Dan started.

"Oh well maybe I would." I argued with him.

"How much was it?" He asked.

"Oh just five million pounds." I replied and his eyes widened. "Hey Dan, gullible isn't in the dictionary."

"Oh shut up you." He replied, tackling me on to the sofa into a tickling fight. 

lol is it just me who thought of the hat fic when i saw the title of dan's new video orrr?