Lego Land: Night One (30)

***VOTE IF YOU THINK ANNABEL IS SUPER SASSY***

Summer's POV

"Let me get this straight, you got us one room. And there is six of us? Eight, if you include the twins." I asked Autumn getting mad. We all stood in the fairly large room.

"It's premium." Autumn said quietly.

"I'm going to the reception." Dan announced.

"Me too." I said, storming out with Dan.

"Can you believe that?" I said.

"Cut her some slack, Autumn is your sister. Look, we don't have to fight. She paid for this trip after all." Dan said. "We'll go down and ask for two more rooms, it'll be that simple, okay?"

"You're right. Sorry Dan. I guess I'm just mad with Skylar, that's all." I admitted.

"It's fine. You don't need to be mad with her. Trust me, I've never seen Phil happier than when he's with you. He really does love you, and he isn't stupid either, there is no way he'd get with her. Especially when you're carrying his babies." Dan said.

"Aw, really?" I asked, my heart fluttering.

"Yes. All he ever does is talk about you. But you didn't hear that from me." Dan said and I laughed.

We reached the reception area and asked for the rooms. "What's your name?"

"Sum-" I started but Dan cut me off.

"Uh, she's Autumn Jones." He said.

"Really? You don't seem so sure." The receptionist answered back. She flicked through her papers. "And you are?"

"Dan Howell."

"And I assume you're in a relationship?" She asked. Why would that matter?

"Lol nope." I said and the receptionist raised her eyebrow.

"We are, she just doesn't like people to know." Dan said, gritting his teeth. What the hell is he doing?

"Ah, lovely." The receptionist smiles. "Tell me how did you meet?" 

"Well, you see, I have a friend called Summer, who turns out to be Autumn's sister." Dan said.

"Yeah... and we just sorta clicked, y'know." I grinned.

Dan put his arm around my shoulder. "Aw, and now you're pregnant. Boy or girl?" She asked.

"Twin..." I started.

"Girls." Dan finished.

"Any ideas for names?" The receptionist asked, browsing keys.

"Yesss.... Anna.... and uh, Belle." Dan answered, scratching his head.

"Lovely." She said, "Well it seems we don't have anymore rooms, so you'll just have to share the one room."

Dan removed his arms from my shoulder and sighed as we were walking away.

"Damn Dan, I was kinda enjoying that." I said sarcastically.

"Shut up." he said but then we both landed in a fit of laughter.

"Seriously though, twin girls called Anna and Belle?" I said in between stiffiled laughter. 

"I thought it was pretty creative!" Dan defended.

"Wait till I tell Scarlett." I chuckled.

I opened the door. "Did you get the rooms?" Phil asked.

"Nope but I did get a new girlfriend, and two twin girls called Anna and Belle." Dan said and there was silence. No one knew what we were even talking about. Then I started to giggle like a maniac.

"So what are we going to do?" Autumn asked, completely avoiding Dan's statement.

"Oooh, we should have a sleepover, slumber party thing! You know, like what we used to have when we were kids. We can blast music and jump up and down. That'll teach the hotel for not giving us a room." Scarlett suggested.

And we did just that.

Autumn zapped on a song from her iPod. Confused by the intro, we all eventually realised what song was playing. And no, we didn't bother to question why she had it on her iPod.

"You gotta, getcha, getcha head in the game!" We all sung like idiots, while Annabel stood in the corner, clearly unamused.

"Idiots." She muttered.

HEY PEASANTS

LOL JUST KIDDING

NOT 

:)

on the side is a swaggy picture of dan, possibly in the best shirt ever

im going to be updating once again today, and like a load of times tomorow (hopefully) becuase im just that nice. <3

-Rachel