Unwanted Guests (7)

First of all, I'm sooo sorry for the long time it's took me to update, really I am. Hopefully I can do it more often now though :) Enjoy.

Dan's Point of View

"You found her!" Summer gasped with a small grin. "Put her down," she gestured. "How is she so wet?"

I laid her down on the sofa and instead of making an inappropriate joke, I simply replied. "It's raining outside." 

"Oh, right." Summer replied. "Um... Dan? Can I ask you something?"

"What?"

"Who's Corin?" I asked looking down at my feet and twiddling with my thumbs.

"Phil's girlfriend."

"Oh." She seemed sad, but then soon wiped her face into a smile like nothing happened. "Just take your old room. Phil, Chris and PJ can stop in the lounge." Summer said.

"What about Charlie, Penny and Corin?" I questioned her.

"Who?" Summer choked.

"My girlfriend, Penny. Phil's girlfriend, Corin and PJ's girlfriend, Charlie."

"They aren't coming!" Summer yelled, and Scarlett woke up.

We both turned around and watched her rub her eyes, adjusting the light. She screamed when she saw me. And ripped out the lamp plug. And threw the lamp of me. And it hit me. On my shoulder. And it hurt. To be completely honest.

"Dan! What are you doing here! Get out!" Scarlett bellowed at me. 

"Mummy! Mummy!" A girl  toddled in, hands by her ears. "Stop shouting. It's naughty to be so loud, some people are trying to sleep."

My eyes widened at the short brunette. "Annabel?" I whispered approaching her.

"Ew, gross. You're so wet. Don't touch me." Annabel  backed away for me and I heard Summer and Scarlett laugh behind me.

"Hey, not funny." I told them both.

"Guess she's a little sarcastic." Scarlett said. "Hmmm, I wonder who she got that from?" She pretended to think, then looked at me.

"Corin, Charlie and Penny are not coming." Summer repeated.

"Huh?" Scarlett asked. "Penny is coming?"

"Well yeah." I informed her.

"Oh." Scarlett said silently, "I'm going to go to bed now."

Scarlett's POV

I didn't love Dan. I didn't. He had a girlfriend, and he didn't love me. He was completely over me. Yeah, okay, fine. There is no point in lying to myself. Because, yeah, I still liked him. I heard the front door open and muffled voices, but I wasn't that interested.

"I'll get her now." I heard Summer's voice then a knock on my bedroom door.

"Go away!" I called.

"You can't stay in there forever. Penny, Corin and Charlie are here."

"Which is exactly why I don't want to go out there."

"Penny is tickling Annabel." Summer stated simply and with that I jolted up out of my bed and walked into the lounge, casually taking Annabel of the girl's lap. 

"You must be Scarlett?" Penny smiled sweetly, and I was kinda taken aback. I didn't expect her to be so friendly.

"Yeah... and you're Penny." I didn't ask, because I knew she was. 

"Yes, pleasure to meet you darling." Her voice sickened me. "Dan has told me all about you. Mind, what did you so to your hair?"

"I've been out in the rain. It goes frizzy when it's wet." I told Penny and she nodded along.

"I'm getting a drink." Dan said and Charlie followed him into a kitchen. Phil walked off into his room with Corin and I think Chris and PJ were still out looking for me.

When it was only me, Summer and Annabel in the room with Penny she started to snap. "Right, I know you're just some pathetic little suicidal girl who got pregnant at 17 so I don't really want you interfering in my life. It wasn't my choice to come here."

"Woah, who the hell do you think you are?" Summer hissed. "I can send you out right now, so I suggest you shut up."

Just then I watched Annabel run into the kitchen screaming, "Daddy! Penny is mean to mummy tell her to stop!" 

I had to hold myself not to laugh as I saw Penny turn bright red. "Your daughter is such a loser."

"Funny, you're saying that about a four year old. It's a bit pathetic, don't you think?" I retorted to Penny's rude comment. She huffed, tossed her hair and walked off. 

This would be fun!