Oops... again! (13)

Summer's POV

"You look per-fect!" Annabel smiled at me, and I laughed. She spun around on the chair in Scarlett's bedroom, opening the drawer in her bedside table. She took out one of her ruby red lipsticks and unscrewed the lid. It looked new, and hadn't been used a lot. It also looked expensive.

"You know, your mummy is on her way home and she might be mad if she see's you using her lipstick! After all, I'm supposed to be looking after you..." I warned Annabel and gave her a stern look.

"I think you mean I'm supposed to be looking after you." Annabel riddled and I pulled a confused face.

"Wait.... what... um.... no?" I stammered and Annabel laughed.

"Egg-sactly." Annabel replied, partitioning her words again.

Annabel started to roll on the lipstick against her plump, pink lips, then around her nose, her face, then up her arms and legs. I watched her take her clothes of and literally smear the lipstick all over her naked body. "Scarlett is gonna be so pissed." I muttered.

"Yeah, at you. She won't be mad at me!" Annabel giggled cheekily.

"You really are a little bitch, aren't you?" I joked, tackling her into a hug then tickled her so she was screaming. Suddenly I heard the door open and Dan and Scarlett's voices. 

I pulled Annabel over and chucked her clothes on her. I rubbed her face but it only made things worse, she was now bright red. Scarlett walked in and followed by Dan, both of their mouths dropped open. I looked at the state her bedroom was in.

"Yeah, um, it's not as messy as it looks." I smiled uneasily, a lump in my throat.

"You're soooo cleaning this up." Scarlett moaned, as Dan picked up Annabel.

"Anna, what the hell is on your face?" Dan said, licking his finger and attempting to rub of the lipstick.

"Auntie Summ-ah used mummy's new lip-stick and painted me." Annabel lied, smirking at me.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Scarlett shouted, but then calmed herself down. "You're buying me a new one. Anyway, I'm on a lot of medication, so I can't be mad. You have to go to Nando's now. You look nice, I'll meet you there." Scarlett said and pushed me out.

"Wait- wait Scar, aren't you coming with me?" I asked, standing by the door frame. 

Scarlett's POV

"Wait- wait Scar, aren't you coming with me?" I asked, standing by the door frame. 

Well no but...

"Oh yeah, mhm, sure. It's only round the block. Now hurry up!" I said pushing her out the door then slamming it. "You did tell Phil to go there, right?" I whispered to Dan and he nodded.

"He's already there."

"Mm, good." I whispered and leaned into Dan, tugging on his jacket so he'd pull in closer to me. Our lips pressed together and my eyes fluttered shut.

"EWWW!!! STOP IT NOW! YOU ARE GETTING SALIVA EVERYWHERE AND YOU ARE KISSING AND THAT IS DISGUSTING AND BOYS ARE SMELLY! STOP IT DADDY, STOP DOING THAT TO MUMMY!" Annabel yelled, and then she started to cry. I pulled away and ran up to her, picking her up.

"Hey, hey, don't cry. What's wrong?"

"Daddy- daddy- he- he- was eating your mouth!" Annabel snobbed uncontrollably, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"No, no, he wasn't." I reassured her, trying my best not to laugh. "He was kissing me."

"But he's a boy!" Annabel protested. "And boys smell like cheesy toe nails."

"Well, um that's very precise of you, Annabel." I said, sitting her down on the sofa. "You need a bath." I said.

"No! I hate baths!" Annabel screamed again.

"Would you like daddy to bath you?" Dan asked.

"No! No! You might eat me! You are a big bad monster and you are not very nice!" Annabel started to kick Dan in the ribs.

"Yeah, sure baby, 'course I am." Dan stiffened, holding his stomach and curving his back in pain.

"Come on Anna, bath time." I said, dragging her into the bathroom.

Phil's POV

"Um, Summer, is that you?" I asked, peeking my head out of the menu at Nando's. The girl looked up, long lilac hair and big blue eyes. "Oh, no, sorry it's not." I apologized, awkwardly looking back at the photographs of chicken legs and chicken wings on the beige, card menu.

"I'm Skylar, but all my friends call me Sky. You're looking for... Summer? Sorry, can't help you." The girl introduced. 

"You wouldn't of happened to see a tall man, dark hair with a side fringe." I asked her, hoping she had seen Dan here - unless he had stood me up.

"You mean, yourself?" She asked, perplexed. "'Cause exactly what you just described is yourself." Skylar laughed and I chuckled along too.

"Well no, but it doesn't matter." I told her and gradually, we started to get a long in a conversation. She seemed nice enough.

Summer's POV

I looked around Nando's, frustrated to the fact Scar had stood me up! I looked around, when I noticed Phil, talking to a girl with hair like mine. They seemed really happy, and I felt really jealous.

i hope everyone had a fab xmas! what did you get? what do you think of skylar (i know you dont know much about her yet)? do you ship summer and phil or sky and phil? do you ship dan and scarlett or do you think they are making another mistake? so many questions omg haha. unsaid things almost has 10,000 reads, which is unbelievable! do you think we could get there by new year?

comment please <3

-Rachella xxx