OMG ASDFGHJKL (28)

***VOTE IF YOU WATCH SHANE DAWSON***

Summer's POV

The white walls were intresting, but still so fucking boring. Hospitals won't change. The walls will always be white. I think I have a problem with white walls. "You can come in the room now." Our nurse said. 

"Yes!" Scarlett said and Phil looked over at her.

"I think she means me and Summer." Phil said and Dan laughed.

"Yeah, I know that." Scarlett said, looking down at the, again, white floor.

Phil and I walked into the small hospital room. Without instruction, I climbed on to the bed. The nurse turned to face us, and smiled while putting on some rubber gloves. "So how many weeks pregnant are you?" She asked.

"Twenty." Phil answered instead of me, almost too quickly.

"And you haven't found out the gender yet?" She asked. "How unusual, hopefully you will to day."

Phil took hold of my hand and crossed his fingers into mine. They rubbed this really cold and weird gel onto my bump and then they rubbed some machine thing on it. It looked like a really odd hoover. I kept telling myself Scarlett had to put up with it, so it couldn't be that weird.

There was a beep and we all looked up at the screen. "What the fuu--" I began but Phil looked at me, so I didn't curse."

"What's that?" Phil asked.

"Uhh..." The nurse said, moving the hoover thing around a little more, so the picture kept changing. 

"Why does my baby have two heads?" I asked.

"It's a twin. Congratulations Miss Jones and Mr Lester, you're having twins." The nurse smiled happily.

Phil looked down at me. I looked up at him. "Twins..." he whispered. 

"Twins." I answered again.

"That's like, two kids, and woah." Phil said.

"So what do?" I shrugged.

"Nothing! I'm so excited? Can we know the sex?" Phil questioned the nurse.

"They're boys." The nurse smiled at us again. "Congratulations."

"Ah! Twins! Twin boys, oh my god!" I was practically screaming.

Dan and Scarlett ran into the hospital room, Dan almost knocked over the small and limp nurse, at the speed he was travelling at. 

"What's wrong?" Scarlett asked her eyes wide.