Soon! (34)

Dan's POV

"So the wedding is next month?" Phil asked me as I prepared my waffles in the oven.

"Yeah." I replied, sitting down on the sofa. He followed me into the living room with Scarlett and Summer. "August the 22nd." I told him.

"Wow, okay." Phil said slowly, nodding a little.

"What's wrong?" I questioned him.

"I don't know, I mean, you're like my best friend. And in a month you'll be married, and you have Annabel, and then you'll probably have more kids, and it might just be different." Phil said sadly. "I don't want things to be different."

Scarlett gave Phil a sympathetic look. "It won't be different. It'll just be Dan will be moving out," She told him. "Wouldn't you rather the place on you're own with just you and Summer?"

Summer looked at Scarlett. "Wait, you're moving again?" She said quietly.

"Well, yeah." I answered for Scar.

"You, you can't leave... you're my best friend!" Summer cried.

"And you're mine," Scarlett whisperd, hugging her tightly. "You can always come and visit." she smiled at her.

Summer nodded, tears in her eyes. "Okay."

"Don't cry, it's not like we're moving now!" I told her and Scarlett nodded in aggreement.

"But in a month..." Phil whispered. "What about YouTube? Will you be quitting?"

"No you silly goose," I cackled. "Of course not. I'm not quitting YouTube for a long while."

"And our collabs?" Phil said unsurely.

"We'll talk about it later." I said to him and he nodded quickly.

I took out the waffles from the oven and placed them on a plate too cool down. I might make a video. An important one about the wedding. A final one until the wedding...

I padded into my bedroom. I wasn't moving house yet, but I looked at the white walls and grey carpet thinking about all the memories. The thoughts saddened me. I turned on my camera. "Hello internet," I begun. "If you have been subscribed to me since I started, you would have known I met a girl back in 2009 called Scarlett. We fell in love, had a child and now, we have decided to get married... in a month. Obviously details whereabouts are confidential however this will be my last video as an unmarried man? I'm not leaving YouTube, don't worry. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has stuck by us and supported us from the beggining. We love you."

LOLZ THIS WAS HARDLY A CHAPTER AND YOU'S HAVE BEEN WAITING AGES FOR A CHAPTER WELL I'M SORRY BUT I'VE BEEN BUSY I SWEAR.

did you hear about the video coming out with dan, phil and alfie? omg im hella excited

In other but important news,

This is the second last chapter...

The final chapter will be updated sometime this week. I promise xD

And then i might just have a last last last a/n afterwards where I ramble on how much ily <3

okay so bye for now loves x

-Rachel x