Second Thoughts (26)

**VOTE IF YOU THINK PHIL IS THE MOST CUTEST CREATURE ON THE PLANET AND YOU JUST WANT TO SNUGGLE WITH HIM AW FEELS**

Scarlett's POV

"How is your coffee?" Dan asked me. I nodded along.

"Good."

"Good." Dan replied, then started to sip his frappes. There was silence, and things had never been so awkward. "Are you excited for the wedding?" He asked.

No, not if I have to spend the rest of my life drinking coffee and running out of topics to discuss. "Yeah." I simply said. Oh my god, what's wrong with me. "I'm going to the bathroom." I said, avoiding anymore awkwardness. 

I'm officially the biggest dick ever, and Dan isn't stupid. I sighed, looking at my reflection in the mirror. I was really excited to marry him, but there was so many nerves. Like, he is the love of my life! I can't live without him, and we all ready have a kid, but everything is happening to soon.

Was I having second thoughts about getting married? Honestly, yes, I was. I'm only young, still! And maybe it's a wrong move.

Maybe I should just tell him.

No no! That'll break his heart.

But I know if things happen to soon, our marriage won't work out.

You don't have to get married right away!

Dan seems keen on doing so. 

I shivered, walking out of the bathroom. The room was full of people now, a lot more than before. My eyes quickly scaned the corner of the shop, to find the tall brunette who was my fiance. I shivered again just thinking of the word. Fiance. Fiance. Fiance. 

Okay, I could do this quickly, it'd be fine. I'll just tell him the way I feel and everything will be fine. I sat down.

"Is everything okay?" Dan questioned me, concerned. Aw.

"Yes, no, um we need to talk." I said. His face softened.

"Wait, first can I just say you look stunning today."

Fuck. What was he doing? I blushed. "Thanks, so do you."

"And I'm so lucky to be marrying someone like you." He smiled, taking my two hands.

"Ditto." I muttered, looking down. 

"So, what did you want to say?" Dan smiled.

"Uhhh, I just think, I ummm, this whole thing is going to fast... and uh I think we should put the wedding off." I stammered. I just ruined everything, it could have gone a bit smoother.

"Oh." Dan answered, looking down. He loosened his grip on my hands and put them under the table.

"I'm sorry." I said, suddenly feeling really guilty.

"It's not like I loved you anyway." Dan shrugged and my eyes widened.

"What the fuck?" I practically yelled.

"What?" He shrugged. "Why does it matter anyway?"

"Are you actually, did you just? Oh my actual god Dan! I can't believe you!" My heart literally just shattered into a million pieces.

"Well we've broke up so..." Dan said.

"No we didn't! I didn't! You didn't! What are you talking about? I said we should put the wedding off!" I screamed, and everyone stared at us. 

"Well that's what I heard." Dan mumbled, not giving a care in the world. I was so mad it him.

"Well I never said that, and I never would because I love you too damn much! But maybe if you wanted, I guess I would have no problem seeing other people!"

"Fine!" Dan shouted.

"Fine!" I shouted back.

"Good!" He yelled.

"Good!" I yelled back.

I turned my heel and walked away, disgusted.

Well you's weren't excpecting that where you?

Ha!

Oops.

#sorrynotsorry

I'm just joking with ya'll!

Keep commenting if you want me to update more often. :)))