Previously On Prodigy

Just a little run down in case you forgot. From the author's point of view.

Alright, so let's get this started from beginning to end.

It wall started one morning when Chris got a call from Jeff, his manager since he was fifteen years old, telling him to get down to the studio. Reluctantly Chris did as told and saw Jeff and the most attractive man ever waiting for him. His sexy aura instantly had Chris in a daze and that lead to him not listening to what his manage was saying. It's like in the Peanuts, or Charlie Brown, cartoons when the adults are talking but it all sounds like 'blah..blah..blah..blah..blah..blah..' Yeah.. basically that's all Chris was hearing. So anyway, because he wasn't listening to what Jeff was saying, he agreed to something he had no idea of so it would look like he was listening. 

What did he agree to? He agreed to be his handsome stranger's mentor and to help him get started on his career and his first album. Yup, that's just how things go in Chris's world. Not to mention he was working on an album before he agreed to this, an album that he put on hiatus so he could fully focus on his prodigy's needs. 

His prodigy turned out to be a smooth talking former drug selling street thug name August Alsina, who was born and raised down in the swampy ghetto of New Orleans, Louisiana. He was everything Chris wanted in a man tall, dark, handsome and for a bonus he had this thick sexy Cajun accent that was simply to die for. And on several occasions Chris almost did.

The problem? August was straight. He made that painfully clear when he asked Chris about the best clubs this area had to offer because he wanted to meet a female. With some help from one of Chris's exes, Trey Songz, he found a pretty banging club and took August to the VIP's, his treat. So August turnt up a little too much and got completely wasted, not that that bothered Chris. Actually it was just according to his plan. He offered to drive the young man to his house to smoke some marijuana and of course August agreed. 

Once at his house, August found himself on Chris's bed in no less than five minutes. The drunken young man protested to the point Chris gave him a blunt in order to just get him to shut the fuck up so he could focus. He gave him a blowjob. His orgasm combined with the blunt and all that alcohol, for lack of a better term, put August to sleep. So Chris dragged him out of his house, into a car, to his penthouse, gave him a bath and then put him to bed. He washed his dirty clothes and basically left the house as he had found it. Why? So when August woke up he would think it was all a kinky wet dream and deep down in his conscious somewhere he had feelings for Chris.

And guess what? As soon as he woke up the next morning he thought exactly that.

A few days pass and nothing really exciting happens besides Chris constantly torturing August by giving bananas blowjobs in front of him. But that all changed when Jeff suggested Chris get Trey to collab on August's album. He reluctantly agreed after seeing the look of hope in August's captivating eyes. 

So now being in a small room with his crush and his ex Chris found himself in an awkward spot. And so did August, because seeing the way trey looked at Chris alighted a fire of jealous from deep within him. This lead him to take Chris out to lunch, which lead to them kissing in the parking lot, which lead to August asking Chris out, which you know lead to the start of the relationship.

Things were going great besides the fact August was met with yet another of Chris's exes, The Game. August's one quorum though was the fact Chris had him wanting for sex. You see unknown to August was the fact Chris was wanting till his album release to make their first time super special.

Actually August managed to want until the very night Chris was going to give himself to him to have sex. But the sex wasn't with Chris, it was with The Game's best friend a young thot by the name of India. India seduced him into bed with her and that Chris simply heartbroken. But this would be the first of several heartbreaks his lover would subject him to and they had sex a few days later.