Meeting Him

Chris

"Come in!" He chirped, talking a sip of his drink before sitting it back down.

Who ever it was he knew it wasn't Jeff, he seldom ever knocks; so that mean it got to be the new guy.

Chris loved making new people of butterflies of excitement started to swarm up inside him.

Maybe he'd make a new friend today? That would be nice.

Because he damn sure wasn't looking to mingle with anybody. Already had two kids doesn't want anymore.

The door slowly opened and as soon as the young man was halfway into the room, the butterflies in Chris's stomach automatically felt different.

It was just.. it was just he hadn't expected the young rhythm and blues singer to be so.. what's the word?

Handsome? Eh.

Hot? To cliche.

Sexy? That he was but he felt like it was still missing more to it.

Attractive? Yeah! That sums it up, drop dead daddy material.

With his dark chocolate skin, his tattooed body, his long black dreads, his muscular figure, wasn't quite as tall as August but Chris didn't mind, and those sweet puppy dog eyes!

Chris hasn't feel this.. this hot blooded immediate attraction to someone since.. Month.

"Aye, sorry I'm late your manager was keeping me."

And the gorgeous accent.

Fuck, his voice was sex period.

Chris hasn't been this instantly turned on since his second trimester and he watched that Lays chip commercial.

Those were weird times.

"Uh.. it's okay!" He smiled.

August nodded. "Cool fam."

"Aight den. My names Jacquees."

Sigh. Jacquees.

Chris instantly got up. "Hi! I.. I'm Chris!" He smiled weakly.

Jacquees just laughed. "Of course I know who you are! You're the Chris Brown!"

Chris blushed and smiled nervously, rolling his eyes a little just to be extra. "Oh shush." He teased, sitting back down. "It's so nice to meet you, Jacquees."

Jacquees smirked, looking at Chris like he was good enough to eat. "Nah. Pleasure is all mine."

"And I'm August.."

August

He has never witness hatred and tension melt away as quickly like it did the moment Chris laid eyes on Jacquees.

It filled him with jealousy.

Why can't he just understand that he belonged to him?

You know, Chris used to look at him that way.

Flashback

He was sitting there, young and nervous fresh out the New Orleanian ghetto and hell bent not to go back.

This guy named Jeff heard about him and flew him out to California for an audition. He snuck it and got signed no questions asked.

Jeff said he saw something special in him. Something truly unique about the way he sang. And he wanted to be sure August's true potential was met from the very start.