Typical Morning

August

Alone in his mansion, he laid upon his bed, legs outstretched with his back leaning against the headboard of his Californian King sized bed. The room's air smelled of Hennessy, purple kush and sex from the threesome he had last night with two fans of his that he meet in a club about an hour prior. He sighed, his throat stinging from all the marijuana he reached over and grabbed a bottle of water that he held nearby on his nightstand. Unscrewing the top he quickly swallowed a swish and snatched the remote off the wooden surface. He pressed the power button and Inside Edition popped up on the screen. He groaned but allowed the remote control to slip out of his fingers and land on the bed. 

"Up next," the pretty blonde announced as her red paint lips curved into a smile. "The mysterious disappearing case of R&B singer Chris Brown, two years after his celebrity fiance August Alsina broke his heart by cheating on him with two girls, the singer still hasn't been seen in public. We will explore death rumors, rumors that he left the country, might be in jail, album rumors and the fact that he could possibly be living back in Virginia under an assumed name next after this commercial break. Don't miss it!" She waved the camera off as the screen grew black before a commercial of the next Inside Edition popped up on his flat screen television. August sighed and set his bottle of water down on his nightstand. He rubbed his hands with his face and moved to sat up. His heart ached in pain just as the mere mentioning of that name and the events of two years ago.

Flashback

As the door opened he eagerly reached out to cup Chris's smooth caramel cheeks in an attempt to pull him in for a kiss. But an attempt that led to his fiancee shoving him back as he exclaimed "What the fuck?" Shock lacing his words. August took in a deep breath, tears glazing his eyes as he remembered how things used to be. How Chris used to greet him with a hug and a kiss, how he used to jump in his arms and call him daddy and tell him how much he missed him. Used to once upon a time when their souls' aligned.  

He stumbled back to keep his balance and prevent himself from falling. "B-bahbeh.. it's just meh, I-" But before he could plead his apology he was cut off. 

 "Oh great." He watched as Chris rolled his eyes and cocked his right hip, "The fuck you want?" he asked, glaring at him. It broke August's heart but he knew that he deserved this as bad as it felt he knew he had made the love of his life fell ten times worse.

  "I.. I just want ya back." he whimpered in a defeated voice. As he was, defeated by his own blind lust and ignorance. See where that left him? Hurt. He had hurt the only one in his life that truly stood by him  as well as hurt himself.

Chris laughed. August tried to enter the mansion but the laughter came to an abrupt stop as Chris held his hand out, preventing him from taking another step. "I'm going to need you to stay this distance after from me right now before I grab a knife and cut your cock off." he said in an icy tone that made August cringe. 

Confident overtook his sorrow for a brief moment and with a subtle smirk on his face he rolled his eyes. "You wouldn't do that.. you love it too much."

Chris in turn just rolled his eyes. "It may be big and all but damn you're too rough. I don't even like rough sex but now that I think about it you never even cared enough to ask. Or give me a blowjob but you demanded at least four a week." That hurt, August had always thought that Chris enjoyed the way he put it down, mainly because he never said anything. Little did he know that that was only out of love.

"I told you I don't get down like that." August glared at him.

"Wipe that fucking look off your damn face. You're not going to come and disrespect me like that in my house."