Texting

❤️ A cute filler

Unedited ❤️

Chris

Around four hours after taking King and his twins home, Chris had just finished putting them all to bed; King was sleeping with Cameron to give Carmella a break for once.

Tonight, Chris was actually too tired for a nice soak in the bathtub. So he just put a nice clay mask on his face and while that hardened up he plugged his phone up, it had been dead for a while, and went to his closet to pick out something to wear. Grey sweats and random Mickey Mouse tee shirt with lavender briefs. No socks, it was hot enough.

The mask hardened by the time he took his clothes off and used a plastic shower cap to protect his dry curls, too tired to wash it. It'll be okay.

He put a lavender scented shower bomb a little ways away from the flow of the hot water and got in.

Chris shower for around fifteen minutes, bathing sweet in lavender petals and applying scentless in shower body lotion afterwards. Then he washed the clay off his face and got out; wrapping himself in a towel.

He brushed his teeth in the sink and applied a moisturizer to his face. By now he was dry, or dry enough, so he hung his towel up and went into his room to dress. He dimmed the lights and jumped on his cozy bed, grabbing the remote to turn the flat screen on so he could watch something on Netflix. He settled on Pretty Little Liars.

His phone buzzed against his leg and he figured it was Scott being overprotective again. Sighing, he unplugged his phone and leaned back against his pillows.

Yawning, he pressed the power button and he was shocked to see so many text messages from an unknown number.

17 Unread Texts From An Unknown Number

He typed in his password, 1-9-5-8 the year Michael Jackson was born, and went to his messages app to see what was up.

The app showed the first missed text and he could scroll down and read the others as he went.

2:38 pm- Aye cutie. What's popping?

3:00 pm- Damn, guess you're busy. 😔

3:10 pm- Come on, hurry up and check your phone. 🙁 I miss you.

3:38 pm- It's been an hour.

4:07 pm- What are you doing anyways?

4:26 pm- Busy with the kids?

Well, now he knew it had to be Jacquees, he was the only one who knew about his children who wasn't in his contacts. So he went ahead and added him in as 'Daddy ♥'.

4:50 pm- Yo, you should check your phone more offend.

4:59 pm- Baby, come on. Talk to me.

5:01 pm- What's it like to be such a devoted mom? What are your kids like? Do you think they will like me? I hope they will.

"Awe!" Chris cooed, pressing the palm of his hand flat against his chest to feel his beating heart underneath. "He does care!"

5:22 pm- Before you ask, yes, I have nothing to do but wait for you to text me. I'll wait all night if I have too.

6:12 pm- Glad I decided on that because damn, ma. You seem like you want me to.

6:38 pm- It's been like four hours since I got out the studio. And six hours since I seen the most beautiful face in the world.

6:43 pm- You really enjoy playing hard to get, don't you? Well it's a good thing I like that. 😏