Wayne

August

Days turned into weeks and eventually it was the thirty first of July in seemingly a blink the eye. Isn't it funny how time just seems to fly sometimes?

And by this time a lot had happened in August's world. Like Veronica went on television with 'her side' of the story later the same week that he hit the club with Kirko and instantly it went viral, much to the dislike of August.

But at least her side of things wasn't to different from the truth in his opinion.

She said they meet up randomly in a club one night because she had always been a big fan of his she decided on walking up and introducing herself to him. That's the truth.

Then he took her to a hotel room nearby and 'got to work'. Okay now, that was the truth too.

He went fast and hard, pounding into her and yanking on her long ginger locks. Yup.

She tried to get him to stop. Probably, he wasn't listening that much.

She even used the safe word. Ha! August never remembered safe words.

And then everything went black. Yup and he kept going.

And when she got up she was laying in a pool of blood and August was nowhere in sight. And that was also the truth because after he hit it he bounced like always.

And lastly she admitted that she didn't know if she was bleeding when August was present in the room with her or not because at that time she was completely unconscious. Which made it seem like August wasn't totally at fault, even he was; he walked out of the bathroom from taking a shower, saw that she was bleeding and just picked up his clothes, got dressed and left. But hey, he wasn't complaining.

Other than the whole drama with Veronica, August and Kirko had grown much closer and he was simply just thrilled at that fact. They hang out, they chill together. Kirko told him about life in the Houstonian ghetto and August told him what it was like back in the New Orleanian ghetto. They have really bonded. Sadly, August didn't know how much longer he was going to be in California.

Aside from that fact, he hasn't been in the studio in a hot minute now, just been lying low like Jeff wanted. But all that was about to change because Wayne landed in Cali a few days ago and he was finally ready to head into the studio and remix Kissin' On Your Tattoos with him.

So August woke up early, got dressed and headed to his black Mercedes to drive to the studio so he could go ahead and get started recording this remix.

Chris

The weeks have flown by in Chris's life too. And just like in August's life so much has been happening all around him.

By this time Tyga was happily home with Scott and King. And he already filed for full custody on his son, Black Chyna didn't even seem to care at all, the court date was the sixteenth of August.

Kim got a nanny to tend to the children along with Kylie and Katelyn so she could move in with Kanye and just keep all eyes on him and his recovery process. And Chris still thinks he is just faking and wasting everyone's time and money just to get out of paying for all those concerts he has either cancelled or missed.

But anyways back to Chris, Chris and Scott have really developed a friendship from spending time together while their children played the day away. Speaking of children, Scott took Chris's advice and hasn't been giving any of it up to Tyga and it's driving his boyfriend insane at this point.

So King starts therapy tomorrow. And tomorrow night Michael will finally get a chance to hit it, the first time in around a month. The things he will go through just to get his dick wet.