WingHut Woes

Chris

Blushing, he got up with a giggle and walked over to Trey to give him a hug. "Hope about later?" He teased, laughing into his chest.

August was seeing red right now.

"Hmm.. lemme see what I can work out, ma."

"Oh you!" Chris playfully pushed him. "How's my baby?"

Trey smirked. "I'm good ma."

Chris kissed his teeth. "Don't play with me, boy.. Not you."

Trey laughed. "I know. I know. And he's good, bad as ever though."

"Just like his daddy."

Trey shut the door behind him and gave Chris another hug. "You sound just like Keisha."

Keisha was Trey's baby momma. Chris liked her pretty okay, bad thing about her was she was always just dropping off her kids at random damn times and places. Like, she has knocked on Chris's door before and just handed him her son and walked off.

"I guess all moms do kinda sound a like." Chris's cheeks warmed and he took his former seat.

"Get up!" Trey walked over and picked him up out his chair.

"Trey!"

"Shh ma. Daddy's got this." He said down in the chair and put Chris on his lap.

Chris blushed.

"Just like we used too." Trey smirked.

The person who said it's impossible to be friends with an ex was clearly lying and Trey and Chris are excellent proof of that. After Chris passed out in this same studio years ago and he woke up to Trey at his bedside, they've been close ever since. Even when Chris was dating August, probably unknown to August.

"Aye, did you come ta sing or get ya dick wet, fam?" August spat angrily, shooting daggers into Trey's soul.

"Both?"

Chris rolled his eyes and playfully covered his mouth. "Be good." He mumbled and kissing his cheek.

August though he was going to have a heart attack. But instead his heart just shattered in his chest; his lungs grew tight and his thrust burned.

"I'll be better for a kiss on the lips.." Trey puckered.

"Nope." Chris cutely scrunched his face up.

"What? No one refuses Mr. Steal Yo Girl!"

"I do.. quite easily in fact." Chris turned his head and directed his full attention to a teary eyed August. He rolled his eyes before speaking. "Where's the lyrics at November? We doing this or what?"

August took a deep breath to calm himself before he reached into his pocket and pulled out the folded up lyric sheet, handing it to Chris. "The parts are highlighted. Your's in pink and Trey's in yellow."

They nodded and read their parts quietly amongst themselves.

August

As they read, August felt his phone vibrate in his pants' pocket. He grabbed it and pulled it out, a smile instantly coming to his face as he realized that Kirko had just texted him.

'Hey what you doing round two?' His smile widened a little.

'Nothing. Why? What's up?' Hopefully he'll be finished with his remix by then.