Court

Still the 31th in Hawaii.

Chris

"Wait!?" he exclaimed, "How did this happen!?"

Scott blushed scarlet red and playfully hit Chris on his upper arm. "Oh you know what it happened!" he giggled.

"Girl! No wonder you're glowing! I am so happy for you and Michael!" He said with a bright smile on his face as the mother and mother to be gave each other a hug. 

"When did you find out and why am I just know hearing about this?"

Scott pulled away and laughed, turning about to walk in the kitchen to prepare lunch, Chris followed behind him. "Remember.. like last week? When Tyga asked if you could watch the kid's while he took me to the doctor because I had been throwing up and stuff?"

"Yeah.. he just told me you had like a stomach virus of something."

Scott's tanned face flushed with embarrassment. "Well, we thought I did. But you how when they are looking you over they lay you down on the examining table and listen with a stethoscope?"

"Yeah?" Chris answered with a little nod of his head. He had just been to the doctor with his twins and had watched as the doctor did that to both of them. "Why?"

"Well," Scott answered as they walked under the kitchen's archway. "When she put the stethoscope on my stomach.. she felt a heartbeat."

"Wait! Wait a minute! You're already twelve weeks? You're almost at your second trimester!"

Scott laughed, "Try again. I'm in my second trimester."

"They know if it's a girl or a boy yet?"

"No.. well not scientifically yet. When I was child my grandmother told pregnant women to try and eat some okra and if they threw it right back up they were carrying a boy. I've eaten four bowls and threw everyone right back up within half an hour." He laughed, opening the fridge to take out some packets of tuna fish.

Chris joined in his laughter, washing his hands in the sink. "So let me guess, you two are expecting a little girl?"

"Mhm!" Scott said with a never ending grin as he took out the jar of mayo. "Nevaeh Lilly Anne Stevenson."

"Heh, sometimes I forget Tigger has a last name." Chris joked, taking out a few pieces of bread from the bread box. " Got any weird craving yet?"

"I tried pickles and ice cream and it made me vomit, but I do like meatloaf and ice cream and fried chicken and vanilla ice cream." He blushed softly, ripping the packets of tuna fish open.

"How are those hormones?"

Scott sucked in a deep breath of air and Chris turned to look at him and the embarrassed expression on his face.

"It's okay. We all have them." He reassured him.

"I don't know.. what it is about Tyga.. but every time I see him I need it."

"Need what?"

"It?"

"It what?"

Scott groaned and gave Chris a 'duh' expression as he pressed his lips together into a straight line.

That's when it clicked in Chris's head. "Oh.. oh.. oh! Ew.." he scrunched his face.

 Scott laughed. "We did it last night before bed, I got up to use the bathroom and when I got to the bed he was still asleep so I woke him up to do it again. And this morning and afterwards when he tried to take a shower."