Jolly Rancher Cocktails

Jacquees

Ain't gon lie. Chris was looking bad as hell. And he got a good look at that ass as he walked to the door.

Problem was, now he had this joker to content with.

August just glared at him as he looked on his phone, he had searched Scott's Instagram and requested to follow it since it was a private account. He told him he was Chris's friend and that's how he got accepted.

Now he was hearting and browsing images of Chris's cute twins, Carmella and Cameron.

"Fam.. who the hell are you looking at like that?" Jacquees sighed, rubbing the side of his face.

"Your wack ass."

Jacquees laughed. "Oh okay. Take a damn picture and give me my fucking face back."

August tsked. "Don't start. I'm from NOLA, i don't play so don't fuck with me and mine."

Jacquees looked up at him and gave him a 'this fool must be out his every loving mind' look. "I don't care where yo punk ass is from. I'll beat yo ass and sent you back to the swamp ghetto myself. So you can sell some rocks to an alligator or whatever you do down there." He rolled his eyes.

This fool talking about 'I'm from NOLA' like that's a damn threat or something.

"Aye. You won't be talkin' when you catch these hands." August nodded.

Jacquees laughed. "Just give me a time and a place, fam. Just a time and a place. Fighting you won't be nothang but uh thing."

"Whatever. Just leave Chris alone."

"Yo, who you supposed ta be? Are you ma damn daddy? Don't tell me what the fuck ta do, mane. I will throw some fucking paws and we'll see just how fast you can catch."

"Chris is mine." August hissed.

This fool must be stupid to really think Jacquees won't beat his damn ass in this room. There's a soundproof chamber and everything.

Jacquees sat back and narrowed his eyes at him. "He yours? Know everything bout him?"

"Sure do."

"Cool. What his kids' names?"

"Mane, help am I supposed to know that shit?"

"I dunno. The same I did? By caring enough ta ask the motherfucking question?"

August rolled his eyes. "Carmel something."

"Carmella and Cameron."

"What does that shit proof?"

"What are their middle names?"

"Son how in the hell am I supposed to know this shit!?"

"By askin', mane. I know them, got some of the cutest names in the world."

"Mane," he sucked his teeth? "I don't care bout dem punk ass children.. I just want Chris."

Jacquees jumped up quick. "Aye! I don't know how they do shit in New Orleans, but where I'm from, a man's a bitch if he disrespects everybody's kids. Point blank and motherfucking period. Do that shit ever again and I'll definitely be throwing these paws. If you don't want his kids, then you don't deserve him!"

"Like you what ta take ca' and raise somebody kids dat ain't even yours."

"I love kids. And since I'm feeling Chris, I'd love to raise his kids. And since he was get pregnant, I'd love to get him pregnant so he could have my kids."