Summary

Mentor:

NOUN

An experienced and trusted advisor.

VERB

To advise or train; especially someone younger or less experienced)

It's been two years, two whole, entire, complete years, without word from Chris. The media got wind of the salacious breakup and of course everyone from the cast of The View, to Oprah, to even Rihanna had to weight it on it. Yes, even Rihanna. Like anytime Chris has drama in his life they just had to bring the 2009 incident back up to the surface. But surprisingly his ex seemed to hoard to ill will throws him, all her anger was on August like most everyone else.

This is all fine and dandy but it doesn't quite explain how or why Chris Brown hasn't been in public in over six hundred days. Death theories were swirling, it seemed every week some tabloid was posting another theory from someone who claimed to be close to the superstar. One hint however, his mother, manager nor family members seemed to be worried which left his fans believing he was just going through a rough time in his life and much like in 2009 he's just keeping a low profile in order to let himself heal.

For August this breakup has slashed his reputation. He went from a hero to a zero within forty eight hours and even after two years he's struggling to build himself back. He's been releasing singles that managed to break the R&B charts but nothing extraordinary by any means. Funny, just when he had the world on a sliver platter it slipped from his hands and shattered into a million pieces beneath his feet. Not that he really cares about his fame or social image too much these days. What with constantly plastering his 'eggplant selfie' on Instagram or him dancing with different girls in different clubs. Yup, seems the artist once hailed as the young Trey Songz is fast becoming a nobody.

With Chris all but disappeared it seems that the cruel hand of fate has sealed these lover's fate in stone. But what happens when August continues on the steady path of decline while Chris raises up from his ashes once more and again like a phoenix spreading it's fiery wings?

Will these broke hearts ever reunite? 

And what has become of Chris? 

And where does two sets of little feet come into this? 

Will August win Chris's heart back or will a friend from his past end their love forever?