Ain't No Luvin' Meh

August

The hot water showered over his naked body, washing the white foamy suds, and along with it any traces of sex, away. The dissolving bubbles pooled around his big feet as he reached up and turned the shower off.

Before stepping out onto the marble floor, August wrapped a white fluffy towel around his narrow waist, then he got out and quietly made his way back into the hotel room he just walked out of ten to fifteen minutes prior. 

With a spring in his step, he one by one picked up all his articles of clothing that lay scattered about the small hotel room floor, and a shirt tossed lazily onto the lamp shade. 

His most reason conquest was peacefully sleeping on the bed, body rolled over onto his stomach in the same position that August nutted in him last; semen oozing out of his hole. Since the whole thing happened with Veronica, August has went back to fucking mainly dudes with the exception of a few lucky ladies. Why? For the simple reason that dudes don't have cervices. 

The rhythm and blues singer left the hotel room, fully dressed and sporting a man bun at the top of his head. He kept his face low as to avoid drama as he boarded an elevator and traveled down to the ground floor to get in his 2019 red sports car and leave. 

He turned on the radio to keep himself company on the long drive he was about to take.

"Breaking News!" The cheery female voice echoed in a serious tone. "Veronica Portland, the young nineteen year old girl who had her cervix broken by up and coming R&B singer August Alsina, has finally left the hospital today after two weeks recovering from a total of three major surgeries all in a successful attempt to stop the bleeding, yet a failed attempt to save her fertility. As you may know, Veronica does plan to take Mister Alsina to court on some disclosed charges. No word yet on the trial date for that hearing. Say with WCED Hollywood for even developing leads on the case. Now for a song that put August Alsina on the map a just a few months shy of four months ago today, Kissin' On My Tattoos!"

"Nah aint dat some shit? They rip meh ta pieces and den play ma biggest song." August chuckled, shaking his head as the beat dropped and the melody of the number one best selling song filled the atmosphere of his vehicle. 

"Damn dis brings back memories.." He sighed, remembering  vaguely of the time he first sang the song in the booth studio for Chris.. And the loving, caring way Chris's eyes peered at him back then. For all the success and  fame he has made for himself in the past four years, he wouldn't hesitate to  trade it all back just for Chris to look at him like that just once more again.

"Neva know when ya got a good thang.. until ya fuck it up sa big he don't even want ta be in da same room as ya anymo'." August sighed as his car slowly pulled to a stop for a red light, his right hand rubbing the back of his neck. "Can't blame him, tha' ain't no luvin' meh." He murmured sadly.

The irony of that was, right at the current moment August was heading toward the new studio building to collab on an updated remixed version of No Love featuring the one and only Nicki Minaj to celebrate the four year anniversary release of that song. It was one out of the two songs that he had chosen to remix by bringing an another artist in and allowing them to record with him on that song. Nicki Minaj was one legend the he had decided to work with, and Lil Wayne was the other; he would be remixing Kissin' On My Tattoos with him in a few weeks time actually.

This song also marked the first song that he has ever recorded in over two years, and the first song he has ever sang in the new studio building, so yeah.. he was excited. So excited that he woke up around two or three in the morning to go to a club and find somebody to celebrate with,all be it very early. And yeah, he found a cute little Cuban that satisfied his ever need and lasted for a little over an hour; didn't even whine about the pain of none of that shit. So he was a real little trooper.