Veronica

Really quick, this chapter is dedicated to my best friend Trapyardigans- Thanks for making the awesome cover, boo. Love you ♥ 

August

Fuck mane! What even happened back there? Only he wanted was for Chris to hear him out and he just snapped when he didn't! But he wasn't going to rape him or anything. But in hindsight he could see how he'd think that. 

Regardless of how that little encounter went, he had to go to the studio today as he was currently working on his second studio album which was a jumble of sad songs basically. What? Ever since he lost Chris his life has been sad. And to hear Chris ran off with some other guy and got pregnant and had twins? That just broke his fucking heart.

Pulling into his parking  spot in the third level of the Death Jams parking garage, he locked up his automobile and shoved the keys in his front pocket. Last year Death Jams brought a new larger building in a better location to have more room so artists wouldn't have to share studios and such. Well since Chris was until a five year agree to help and mentor August, they would still be sharing a studio with one another. But no biggie right? The chances of them running into each other even in this small little room was slim to none, or so August thought.

Riding in an elevator to the fourth floor, August greeted a female manage with a kind smile on his way to the shared studio. Walking in, the flipped the sign outside of the front door so it said 'In Use' that way no one would coming running in on him while he was working. Shutting the door, he sighed and grabbed a red folder containing multiple sheets of lyrics scribbled down on piece of notebook paper that he ripped out of said notebook after he was completed writing them. Sitting down in the same black leather office chairs as before, he flipped his lyrics until he found a song he was in the mood to sing.

Five minutes later there was a light but familiar knock on the door. It was Jeff. Yes Jeff was still his manager even though after what happened with Chris it was plain to see that he didn't want to be. There was a five year contract for that too. 

"Come in." August said, putting the folder back on the table in front of him.

Walking in, Jeff closed the door behind him and gave August that cold look that the younger male has grown accustom to. Maybe Chris called him and told him what happened? Maybe not. That's just the way he has looked at him since what happened in Miami.. he was standing right behind Chris when India showed him all that stuff and broke his heart so he could understand why he hated him; he was like a father to Chris. And not in that creepy way like Birdman was to Lil Wayne until Wayne got too old for his ass.

"August." He said simply, adjusting the reading glassed perched high on his nose. "What's this about you wanting me to contact a few other artists for your album?" he asked calmly. At least August could say when it came down to business and money Jeff treated him the same way he did all his other clients.

August looked up at the man as he set the piece of paper filled with lyrics down on top of the folder. "Yeah mane," he paused, glancing down at his folder for a brief second before looking at Jeff again, "I want Nicki, Tyga, Jacquees, Wayne and Kirko."

As he listed off the names Jeff jotted them down. "Alright and everybody else?"

August licked his perch lips, nodding his head with a soft sigh. "Chris.."

Jeff's stern cold look never softened especially at the sound of Chris's name, it just seemed to get all the more tense and hating. "Alright," he said coldly as he turned to put his hand on the doorknob, "I'll see what I can do."