Chapter 21

Hey! Just before I start writing this chapter I wanted to let you guys know that you should check out my other story, Green Eyes. Also, I think Blue Eyes will be ending soon :( BUT NOT TOO SOON!!! So share Blue Eyes with your friends and stuff! Alright, I'm gonna write now haha.

I woke up in bed. My bed. I took a deep breath and smiled to myself. It felt so good to be in my own bed.

I remembered falling asleep on the couch last night, so Charles must've carried me in. 

I looked over to the other side of the bed, hoping to see Charles. I frowned when I realized I was alone.

A wave of nausea caught me off guard as I ran to the washroom. I was leaning over the toilet, throwing up when I felt a hand gently hold my hair back.

After I finished throwing up, I turned around to see Charles running water over a washcloth. He wiped the sweat from my face as I pouted a little.

"Good morning." I said, embarrassed.

"Good morning." he said with a smile.

I covered my face with my hands in embarrassment.

"What's wrong?" he asked as he lifted my hands from my face.

"I didn't want you to see that." I replied.

"Babe, don't even worry about it." he said as he pulled me into a hug.

"I guess it is your fault anyway." I muttered sarcastically.

He pulled away and opened his mouth to defend himself but then closed it again and agreed.

"Are you hungry?" he asked.

"Always."

"What do you want for breakfast?"

"What do we have in our fridge?"

He smiled and hugged me tight again.

"What was that for?" 

"We. You said we. In our fridge. Our fridge."

"I did."

"I missed that."

I smiled at him and he turned around to look through the fridge.

"Eggs?" he said, turning back around with a brown carton in his hand.

"Yep." I replied.

I searched through the cupboards to find a bowl. I pulled out the one that I remembered buying from a homeware store. Charles didn't understand why we couldn't just grab any bowl from the store, but I made sure we bought the prettiest bowl there.

I handed him the bowl and he cracked a few eggs in it before pouring them in a pan on the stove that had been heating up.

"What are your plans for today?" he asked as he poked at the eggs with a spatula.

"Well, I've gotta go into work this afternoon."