Chapter 2

Chapter 2
---
Ariana
"Oh I'm just writing my thoughts." I say with no fear. I shouldn't be afraid to share my own passion, write.

"What are you thinking of? The Guy your talking to is hot as hell?" He smirks and I stay quiet.

"Sorry to disappoint you but I did not, but I did compliment your features."

"Oh really? What did you say?.." His smirk grows wider causing me to stare for approximately 35 seconds, I swear if he doesn't take that smirk off I slap it off him if I have to.

"Stuff... But that's none of your business."

"It sure is if it's about me isn't it?" He's got a point..

"B-but.."

"But what? Just admit it. You think im hot."

"WAITRESS!" I scream loudly, Harrys eyebrow shifts up and I chuckle at his reaction.

"Make it a Big Dipper." (Lol I don't even know I just made up a weird beer name.. Just bare with me guys)

The waitress nods and hands me a small cup filled with beer, I stare at it angrily.

"What the hell are you doing? I thought you don't drink?" Harry starts laughing which makes me rolls my eyes in annoyance.

"You stress me out." I gulp down all the beer causing me to gag at the taste, and the way it sparkles as it goes it's way down my throat.

He stops laughing but continues to smile, "you are something, butera."