Chapter 37

Narrator
-
Harry hasn't seen Ariana after that incident with Rowan apparently being Ariana's daughter. Ariana almost attempted suicide from the depression that was caused not just from Harry, but Rowan's reactions. She was positively sure she was alone, so she wondered why not just end her life?

But before grabbing the pills and overdosing on them, there was a knock on her door, Mariana. Mariana was crying and surprisingly gave Ariana a hug. Ariana was confused and she brought her in.

Later on, Mariana and Ariana eventually became besties, they do have many similarities in fact it's like they were sisters. Mariana was sincere about everything, sorry for every little thing she has done. From now, Mariana has been taking care of Ariana, just like she has took care of Mariana when she wasn't..good. Apparently she was sent to rehab, she's now probably the most genuine and funniest person you'll ever meet.

Rowan, oh Sweet Rowan. Rowan was happy, she was happy that Ariana was her mother, and her mother who she thought was her actual mother was in fact her Nona. And Nona and gramps we're her great grandparents. She was happy knowing that she accepted the truth, she was happy knowing that Ariana was feeling better, and she was sorry for walking out on Ariana when she was most depressed. Yet it all turned out well. She's still surprised that Aunt Josephine is Ariana's sister, Ariana is only 23 and aunt Josephine was like what? 45. Okay this ancestry thing is getting confusing, moving swiftly on.

Rowan's knowledge got her to college quick, age 17. You do not know how proud Ariana was, she was know in New York, the United States; going to college. Same for Sabrina, they were so happy at the news. Sabrina will definitely fit in in the Big Apple, she's street smart and knows art when she sees it. Rowan..well, she's very Dorothy like.

Ariana was happy because she was roommates with Mariana, so much girl talk, nail polish, makeup, magazines, and just overall girl time. They shared so many secrets and they would get emotional at times, but they were there for each other. Not to mention Marianas fueled anger towards Harry, not because of what happened in the past, but what he did to Ariana caught her most. She knew how much Ariana loved him and she knew how much he loved her, but he suddenly just bailed on her. Like seriously? Who does that, she thought.

Ariana was Happy.

That's until....

-
*2 year later*

Ariana
"I'll miss you girl, stay strong. I really hope you enjoy living out your dreams in California. FaceTime me when you can, oh and don't do drugs missy." Ariana hugs Mariana and as laughs. "Don't worry, I promise. And hey, don't get caught up too much on love." She eyes me and I stick my toung out. "No promises!" Ariana giggles.

"Okay, my flights here. I'll call you tomorrow okay? It's going to be a long trip to Cali. I'll miss girl. You were truly there for me." They hug, one last time.

"Okay, I'll answer. I'll miss you so much, and right back at you about you being there for me." She chuckles. "Bye." She waves a by at me as she walks down the hall with her suit cases in her hand.

I sigh, it's Friday. I should go to the bar.

• •

I arrived home and I sigh at the sound of the quietness filling the house. I check the time and it was 6. Okay,  I still have time to go to the bar. Why not make a new friend?

Narrator
Ariana forgot all about Harry, she doesn't know what was to come when she enters the bar.

( back to Ariana's pov )