Epilouge

Sike got y'all, who the hell do you think I am? I'm not going to make them die! My brains not that messed up bruh.

Kkekekekekeke

But seriously, this is the last chapter. That last chapter is a dream btw.

Ariana
"Harry wake up!" Darcy and I giggle as he was having a nightmare. Why were we laughing? Hah like mother like daughter don't you say?

Harry's eyes opened and he looked at us with relief, his face suddenly turned into a smile as he saw us laughing and holding on to each other. "DADDY HAD A NIGHTMARE." Darcy laughs falling on top of him. Harry grabbed her and snuggled her on to his chest. "Yes and I'm glad it ended." Darcy giggles and kisses his cheek. "Come on mommy! Let's snuggle together." She goes to me this time and I couldn't help but let my heart melt into pieces.

"I love you so much Darcy." I laid her down the mattress and laid next to her, Harry and I hugging her from each side. She kissed my cheek this time and Harry and I looked at each other, we nodded and gave her a kiss on the cheek the same time. She giggles at us and sighs. "Goodnight mommy and daddy. I love you." She yawns turning to my side and snuggling on to me. Harry snickers and grabs her hair, fixing it so its out of her face.

After minutes we hear her small little snores, Harry grabs Darcy's small Frame and brings her to the small bed near our bed in case Darcy gets scared in her room, but we decided to just let her sleep here.

Harry scoots next to me and he pulls me next to him, I snuggle my head in to his chest as he smothered me with kisses. "Goodnight Harry."

"Ariana I don't think I want to sleep."

"Wanna stay up together?" He laughs at my response. "You know, like old times." I smile. He nods smirking.

"What did you dream about anyways?"

The end.